WidenersRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Load Data

Thread: Reloading the .410

Reloading the .410

Hey guys does anyone make a set of rifle type reloading dies for the 410? Thanks Jetwrench
    When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

North Central Montana; across the wide Missouri
    Not that I know of but I would like a set.

Boolit Master

Do a search, lots of background/info on them.

Boolit Grand Master

this guy makes a set that is similar to the old Lee kits you used with a hammer. Lanes reloading

Haven't seen any dies for a reloading press. RCBS used to make them in 12 gauge but they aren't listed anymore.

Thanks guys I really wasnt too optimistic about it but i was hopeing. I will search around and see what pops up. If i find ay thing I will repost. Jetwrench
    When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.

Boolit Grand Master
    Not sure what you're trying to get done.......but a MEC 600 Jr. does the whole process pretty well for not a whole lot of money. 410 shells don't crimp as easily as the other gauges, but attention to detail on crimp depth setting will overcome that kink.

When I'm rich, fat, and decadent.......watering my houseplants with Dom Perignon........I'll have Ponsness-Warren machines for all my shotshell gauges. Until then, the 600 Jrs will fill the bill.
    I don't paint bullets. I like Black Rifle Coffee. Sacred cows are always fair game. California is to the United States what Syria is to Russia and North Korea is to China/South Korea/Japan--a Hermit Kingdom detached from the real world and led by delusional maniacs, an economic and social basket case sustained by "foreign" aid so as to not lose military bases.

Boolit Master

RCBS does they are not cheap , about 56-60 bucks there is a couple sets on feebay now . Its for the 40-65 works good for a roll and wood dowl will do a star crimp.

Boolit Master
    I too was looking for the same about a year ago. If I remember CH4D did list something like that, but they cost as much as the 600jr
    NRA life member

LB

I was thinking about that myself Jetwrench.....but ended up buying the MEC 600 Jr. . Midway had them on sale so I jumped on it.
    NRA Life Member
    NAHC Life Member

And when the Persian said their arrows would "block out the sun" The Spartans said "Then we will have our battle in the shade!"

Boolit Buddy

I couldn't afford to buy a MEC, so I just started loading .444 Marlin brass in my .410. It's cheap and I'm betting the brass will last practically forever.
    Will Fly For Boolits

Boolit Grand Master
    Westwindmike,
    I've used the .444 Marlin in my H&R .410 and have had good luck. How do you cap the end of your shells? I place a card and a drop of white glue. OK, but I'm always looking for an improvement.

Jetwrench'
    If you find that source for the Lee type hammer-whack-it .410 reloader,let us know. I've been lurking around for one.