WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: Marine Sgt. Dakota Meyer to receive the Medal of Honor

Boolit Master and Dean of Balls

Marine Sgt. Dakota Meyer to receive the Medal of Honor

Quote Originally Posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we ask him to obey it.

Boolit Master

I'm glad to see him get that. He was willing to do his duty when the situation called for it. I hope he does ok with the aftermath. The nights can be long and the questions (in his head) can go on for a long time. We have a lot of wounded warriors that will never get the Purple Heart.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Boolit Master
    Words fail me! Young men like this are what have made this country great. The Marines have a great tradition of bravery and this young man exhibited that to the utmost. Good luck to him in all his future endeavors. Neil Retired E7 USN/USAF

Boolit Master

He is the kind of man you want watching you back. He was willing to give it all. He is a brave and deserving Marine.

Boolit Master
    God Bless Him. I can't imagine the demons that haunt this man. He will suffer the scars of his service till the day he dies. We owe so much to so few. If Generals and politicians spent time fighting the wars we would not have any more.
    "It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees" Looking for an RCBS Ammomaster and H&R shotgun barrels regardless of condition

Boolit Buddy
    I just have to brag a little.

This kid graduated right here in MY home town - Greensburg, KY - from the same high school that my wife, my kids, and I did (wife teaches at the middle school). He spoke at the local Rotary Club recently. Very polite and nice young man.

Hopefully our little town helped him to be who he is now, but our military sure was a great influence on him (his words, not mine).

Steve

Several Marine families have more than just a flag to remember their loved ones with thanks to the efforts of this man. May God ease his mind over the years to come, he did his job when most would have failed to do so.

Boolit Master

Fantastic, compelling story of true courage under fire. Wiki has great detail on this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakota_Meyer
    Group Buy Honcho for: 9x135 Slippery, 45x200 Target (H&G68), 45x230 Gov't Profile, 44x265 Keith

E-mail or PM me if you have one of the following commemorative Glocks you'd like to sell: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.