Snyders JerkyLoad DataReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2Inline Fabrication
Wideners MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 29 of 128 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast

Thread: Loading bench pics

First off i would like to say hello this is my first post I know my setup is not that sophisticated compared to most of you guys setup's but given $ and space requirements it meets my needs. Please excuse the mess my reload area always seems to end up like the bermuda triangle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 011.JPG   012.JPG  

Boolit Master

Quieter, Smoother, Stronger

Quote Originally Posted by LAH View Post
    Could you expand on quieter a bit. I find that an interesting observation...............Creeker
    I am comparing it to the RCBS RC I previously had. The RC was noisy when being cycled. With the "444's" shellholder riding on the bronze bushings, it is extremely smooth in operation with no sense of movement being felt. As for strength, it is all-steel so there is no flexing like with 'C' presses or those made with aluminum. The only other press I own that compares in these three categories is the Hollywood Senior.
    Member: Orange Gunsite Family, NRA-Life, ARTCA, American Legion, & the South Cuyahoga Gun Club.

Caveat Emptor: Do not trust Cavery Grips/American Gripz/Prestige Grips/Stealth Grips from Clayton, NC. He will rip you off.

Thanks Kevin. The CH presses are really nice. Like you say, they are really put together. I've considered purchasing one more than once................Creeker

Here is my bench, a little Spartan, but it works for me since I'm a noob at reloading and thanks to Rick P, I'm casting too......................................

.................................................. .................................................. .................

In Remembrance
    Quote Originally Posted by acguy45 View Post
    First off i would like to say hello this is my first post I know my setup is not that sophisticated compared to most of you guys setup's but given $ and space requirements it meets my needs. Please excuse the mess my reload area always seems to end up like the bermuda triangle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chief_10Beers View Post
    Here is my bench, a little Spartan, but it works for me since I'm a noob at reloading and thanks to Rick P, I'm casting too
    First off, welcome to Cast Boolits.

Someone once asked President Abraham Lincoln how long a man's legs should be. Mr. Lincoln replied, "Long enough to reach the ground."

Same goes for your reloading and casting setups. Sophistication is not needed, nor is there anything wrong with being a little spartan. Both of your setups are far better and far more sophisticated than anything I had for a lot of years when I was in the service and then later in college and money and time were scarce--and reloading wasn't a top priority.

Some of us here have completely immersed ourselves in the world of shooting and reloading and casting. Others have a strong interest. And yet others still see reloading and casting as a utility value that affords them the opportunity to shoot more at a greatly reduced price.

In other words, as long as your legs are long enough to reach the ground, you're good.

Again, a big welcome to Cast Boolits.

Banned

ONE press????? How does one live with just one press????

Gear

Jester, Where did you get that banner??? I NEED one for my building.
    ** Please bear with me for a day or two if I dont reply quickly.**
    Mike B.
    Gun Control= Being able to hit your target.

Yep it is a darn nice Flag. Contact 45Nut ( Ken ) And he can get you one.
    If one sits in thundering quiet the soul dies slow instead of yell to the heavens for all to hear and behold the righteous and upstanding and ones of which should be held with tales of woe. By C.A.S. <--- Thats Me lol.

Banned

Looks great Clifford.

I've been in computer crash hell and mine finally died so I've not been able to log on. I think I got this other computer setup,.

Boolit Master
    I'm sorry to hear it Pat. Check out newegg if you simply need to get a new hard drive for it. Shoot me a PM if you ever need any help, and I'll see what I can do.

Boolit Master

[QUOTE=10mmShooter;949951]This my humble abode. All three benchs where made by hand, I made them a bit too heavy duty oops

10mm, the bench my 700 pound lathe sits on is built just like your benches. They oughta hold a reloading press from now on.

David

Boolit Mold

Question

Quote Originally Posted by bpost1958 View Post

This is my "old Room" since these pics the entire space has been rebuilt with extra lighting, painted ceiling and carpet!
    Hey... you started this thread. Where's the "how it looks now" pic?

Live in an apartment so not a lot of room to spread out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MyBench.jpg  

This is my humble set up until I can finish my reloading shed.It was a TV stand in its first life.I've got to hurry and finish my shed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crappiejig View Post
    This is my humble set up until I can finish my reloading shed.It was a TV stand in its first life.I've got to hurry and finish my shed!!!

I am always impressed, and a little envious, of a well-organized, compact and efficient setup - and that, sir, is such. Well done.

GsT

Thanks Gene, being new to this I try to be as organized as possible.Finish one step, then move to the next.That way no screw ups. You can't see the other cans of brass stuffed in my closet and tumbler in my bedroom floor, LOL

This is the main bench in my gun room. I also have a 8ft by 4ft dest with 2in thich top as work bench tp clean guns on, to do a bit of leather work and various other related projects. Maybe not as neat and tidy as some but it is my space and i like it the way it is.

Von Gruff.
    Von Gruff.

Exodus 20:1-17

Acts 4:10-12

Boolit Man
    INFIDEL 4 LIFE

Boolit Man
    Here are some photos of my reloading and cleaning bench. Just remodeled the kitchen and used some of the old cabinets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF3623.jpg   DSCF3624.jpg  
    Dan Dabson
    Dover, DE
    http://www.facebook.com/dabsonshooting

Stained Glass pieces made by my wife
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/connysstainedglass

Page 29 of 128 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast