RepackboxLoad DataSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingWideners
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Please show off you're .32's

Boolit Master

Here's my 32 hand guns.
    Last edited by Marvin S; 12-26-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

NoZombies;
    I am a big fan of the 16-4. I looked for an affordable original Model 16 for many years. I was always behind the curve regarding prices. There really weren't many of the .32's made.

I swore that when the dbl action .32 H&R's hit the street I would have one. Well, in just a matter of months, I had two (the two Smith's pictured here). I have never been sorry, either. Both have exceeded my expectations.

Dale53

Boolit Master
    Dale, It has become my habit, nay, even doctrine, to buy any .32 that I can afford, that becomes available at a reasonable price considering the market. One day, I'll stumble onto a model 16 in a pawn shop for $300, but until then, I'll be tempted to sell stuff off, anytime I see a model 16-4 for $900...

This little .32 holds a fair deal of significance for me. In my lifetime, it was the only gun my Father ever owned, it was the first gun I ever saw, the first .32 I ever shot, and the first gun I ever reloaded for. I was using hornady swaged balls and black powder. After poking the primers out with a ground down nail, and recapping by pounding the case onto a primer with a dowel inside the case, I filled them to the brim with black powder, and pushed a .315 RB onto the mouth. A little crisco on top, and I was ready to go! (I know crisco isn't great, but I was 11)

I got the gun and the pocket watch after my dad passed, the stiletto and Monte Cristo #4 (Habana) are my additions. I wish I could have found my fedora for the photo...

Nozombies.com Practical Zombie Survival

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Boolit Grand Master

I consider myself very fortunate. My father was a bonafide "gunny" and passed that on to me. I was just grown when he died at age 49 (I was 23) and I miss him still (it's been over fifty years). He bought me my first gun for my ninth Christmas - a Savage 22/.410 over/under. I took many a squirrel, rabbit, and crow along with a ground hog or two with that rifle/shotgun. It started my life long passion with guns.

Here's to good fathers everywhere!

Dale53

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale53 View Post
    ...Here's to good fathers everywhere!

Dale53
    Amen to that!
    Knowledge I take to my grave is wasted.

I prefer to use cartridges born before I was.

Success doesn't make me happy, being happy is what allows me to be successful.

Boolit Master
    An old S&W chambered in 32 WCF (32-20) along with a Ruger Sp 101 in 357

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale53 View Post
    Cheers to that!

My dad was a great Father, just not much of a gun guy. He talked about really loving the M-1 carbine he had as a teenager though. I never did find one for sale cheaply enough while he was alive to give him one. I was looking, but he passed suddenly, and I thought I'd have a lot more years with him. I can't say that it's a regret, but it's something I wish I had done, anyways. I ended up getting one for myself though, and a while back, I went shooting and took the M1 Carbine, and the little smith .32 top break, and I had a heck of a nostalgic time, thinking about Dad.

It turns out my Grand-dad wasn't much of a gun guy either. He also only owned two guns in his life, A luger that he brought back from WWII and the little smith that he gave to my dad when, before I was born, my parent's moved to a "less safe" part of town. The luger was supposed to come my way via my father when my Grand-dad passed, but it "couldn't be found" when my step grandmother "looked for it." No doubt it ended up in hock someplace. At least I have the one .32 from the family, and that means a lot to me.

Well, back on Topic, Here's another smith .32. It's an I-frame, and the astute among you will note that the grips are a little too long for it, and the extra astute will note that there's no grips screw. There are pins in front of the grip strap designed to keep it together, and when it didn't come with the right screw, I test fitted them, and found they fit tight. It's been shot probably 1000 rounds without the screw, and they haven't loosened a bit. I don't know who made the holster, but it's a neat piece that came from an old gun-store "junk box" for $2. it's marked ".32 3-1/4" which fits the I-frame description perfectly, just as it fits the pistol.

I'm running out of .32's to show!

Last edited by NoZombies; 08-05-2011 at 01:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Collecting .32 molds. Please let me know if you have one you don't need, cause I might "need" it!

Generous Donator

a bunch of 32's

Here is all my 32's except my wife's Pink Lady in 32 Mag. See if you can guess all the manufacturers and calibers. Hint one is a 32mag/32-20 convt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pistols3a.JPG   French 1935A.jpg   pistols2a.jpg   pistolsa.jpg  

Boolit Master
    That's a heck of a collection there Crazy Mark!

Generous Donator

Never met a 32 I didn't like. so far. Still looking for a fair priced 32-20 or 32 Mag lever gun. Everybody wants an arm and 2 legs.

Here's another Alan Harton 32. I had a Montado 45 Colt made up the same way.

Cut bbl to 3.75", add crescent ERH, action tune, Bisley hammer, free spin pawl, S&W adjustable rear sight, custom front sight base and patridge type front sight blade. It shoots real nice with just about anything I load up for it.

Last edited by dougader; 06-20-2013 at 12:59 AM.

Boolit Master

WOW!!!! Some really sweet looking .32s here!
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by crazy mark View Post
    Here is all my 32's except my wife's Pink Lady in 32 Mag. See if you can guess all the manufacturers and calibers. Hint one is a 32mag/32-20 convt.
    I see a few Smiths, Rugers, H&Rs Zastava, MAB .32 French Long, Kel Tec, a Colt.
    You can miss fast & you can miss a lot, but only hits count.

Boolit Master

Here's my ca 1902 Colt 4 3/4" SAA in 32-20. What a pleasant package to handle, load for and shoot.
    Last edited by 405; 12-23-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Generous Donator

Quote Originally Posted by EMC45 View Post
    I see a few Smiths, Rugers, H&Rs Zastava, MAB .32 French Long, Kel Tec, a Colt.
    Actually no Colt and one CZ. Didn't figure anybody would guess the Crvena Zastava. There is also a Llama.

South of the north pole in the land of the falling waters

Dale53[/QUOTE]

Hear ! hear ! After spending an all expense paid three year trip in the south pacific , Dad wasn't much for guns . His Dad's guns went to cousins and I never got a chance to even see them . I spent a small sum of the inheritance he left me and bought a Browning model 53 to remember him by . I still do remember him every time I pick it up .

My Dad passed away two months ago and the estate is being used for my Mothers care . The only gun I ever knew Dad to carry was a Thompson sub gun but I don't think I can afford one of those . Maybe I should give some thought to a gun in memory of Dad ........... That 631 sure looks nice .

Jack

Boolit Buddy
    I'm fortunate, my father is 85yrs old. I shoot with him every chance I get which is quite often. He can still shoot his handguns very well. Last week he was showing off, knocking the cap off a Coke bottle @ 25yds. with his Ruger MkII. He called the shot God bless him.
    GO WVU MOUNTAINEERS!--Hey, our mascot carries a muzzleloader.
    ---------------------------------
    Professional Critter Chaser
    ---------------------------------
    I love wildlife, it tastes great!

Boolit Master
    This is an older S&W M&P chambered for the 32 WCF. It came from my Pop and was the first revolver I remember shooting. Back then, it had a chopped barrel about 2 or 3 inches (just in front of the ejector lug). Today it wears a 6 1/2" barrel and is a lot of fun to take out.

Here is another M&P in 32 WCF, this one is a bit over polished from a reblue and wears a 5" barrel.

Both are a decent woods revolver and I like the cartridge, even if it is a bit loud.
    Knowledge I take to my grave is wasted.

I prefer to use cartridges born before I was.

Success doesn't make me happy, being happy is what allows me to be successful.

Boolit Master

Mine

32 Mag SP101 and a Blackhawk 32mag/327 Fed.
    Last edited by Shooter6br; 12-23-2011 at 09:47 AM.

Boolit Master
    You guys are driving me nuts with your ruger's and K32's. I've been on the hunt for a K-32 for a while, and I have a Ruger waiting for me at the local shop, I just haven't had time to go pick it up... I need to try to do that soon...

Those Alan Horton Ruger's look awesome!

The old S&W M&P 32-20's are really cool. I had one, and ended up selling it off to keep from loading another cartridge, but I keep thinking maybe that was a mistake.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast