Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
RepackboxReloading EverythingLee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Wideners RotoMetals2
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pat's 45 PB GC Maker.

Boolit Master
    Wow, this is getting deep !!

I've posted a little - and read ALOT on this forum, I think I have a pretty good take on things ......

Pat, I was going to hold off till you got caught up, but now I'm going to go ahead and order a 45 PB check maker to get in line.
    Pay day is Friday - I'll be ordering on your site Friday night.

Takes as long as it takes.

Keep your head up, Murphy and his gremlins have to take a hike some time !!!

Moderator Emeritus

I ordered a 35 caliber plain base gas check maker last month, I got it, just like Pat said I would.... so.... what's the problem again?
    Give us this day our daily lead.

Sic Semper Tyrannis.

If you don't want 1984 you're going to need some 1776.
    WWGWD

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ReloaderFred View Post
    Well Pat, there are now two postings refuting the original post.

Fred
    and another two

Banned

I wanted to state that Markbo and I came to an agreement, and shook hands, in case some may think he may have posted the complaints. He did not.

Trying to connect me to Ben Cannon and G-Pal is malicious, and a clear attempt to damage, and put me out of business. Few here have despised G-Pal more and stated so publicly than myself.

I pretty much know who it is. Unfortunate and sad, a former member here had been harassing 45nut Ken and myself and filing fraud complaints with the Feds, and threatening legal action concerning his preorder. I'm filling counter complaints on this individual who is abusing the USPS fraud system.

Maybe such an individual would be better served with a bigger market and going after Apple with ipad preorders.

Hang in there folks. As from the start of Patmarlins, I fully 100% guarantee your satisfaction with my products, and that you will be pleased with your preordered new caliber dies and it will be worth the wait.

Banned

One final comment in my defense.

I started this business from bare scratch coming up on 3 years ago with no prior machining experience.

To date I have shipped, SHIPPED- over 1000 orders of my ROCKDock™ and Checkmaker™ products. About 50/50. Almost every dime has gone back into machines and tooling.

I have a total of 18 refunds issued. I just counted them.

I could fill a thread with pages of all the endorsements and positive feedback testimonials I've received. I've kept every one of them.

There are a total of 3-4 disgruntled customers who would love to see me go out of business simply, because they were not happy having to wait for a preordered- custom new caliber product.

It's unfortunate that even in our tight knit shooting community, some would treat a new vendor that has dedicated everything to bring a new product to shooters so badly.

When I need to be out in the shop and fully energized and working, this kind of thing wears on me at times. I will not stop, and I will not quit. I will let my customers and my record speak for itself.

Thank you for your support...

Pat,
    You don't need to speak to your defense... I believe your product speaks for itself, which in turn reflects on the manufacturer.
    If they don't have any of your products, then the only thing they can do is complain about not having the product, and that they have an order in, for something that was in development when they pre-ordered.
    Take care, and keep up the good work.

Anthony
    I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same

Pat,
    You could do the same as other die makers, put people on a 2 year wait list. If that was the rule everyone would be happy as ever to get a die any earlier.
    I love all of my PatMarlins products.

Thank you for all you do,
    Barry

Wow it's a good thing Pat has patience and is diplomatic and that others are able to be diplomatic Since I am not all I should say is if the whiners can't wait for a quality AMERICAN MADE product By a REAL AMERICAN the go buy some made in china sht and we'll all be happy.

Pat my hats off to you and if I had the money I'd get in line but my financial and health situation is very unstable right now. So all I have to offer is good luck

Pat, any news on how the 45 PB orders are progressing?

Banned

I've been filling them as fast as possible. Yours should go out Monday...

Quote Originally Posted by pistolman44 View Post
    Has anyone recieved a 45 PB gas check maker from Pat? I know he is busy and dont want to bother him. I had mine on order since January.
    Me too,... and I am a really happy camper now... it arrived yesterday..
    I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same

Banned

Hey guys-

Remember, I ship all die orders Signature Confirmation, so when you get one -AKA Doug- DF, you know it's from me..

Boolit Buddy
    I'll be looking for mine to arrive.

I had a catrostrophic case failure in my Glock 21 earlier in the year and the frame deconstructed in my hand. I can still make some for my buddy's Glock 30though.

My wife has been under Hosparus care for over a month now and she came home from the hospital Moday evening. I won't be going much further than my den for awhile, but that is where my press is located.

My nephew contacted Glock and they said they can rebuild my Glock 21. No barrel or slide damage that I could determine. I won't shoot it again though until it has a KKM or Barsto barrel with a fully supported chamber in it. My shooting hand doesn't want any more bad surprises......Mike

Thumbs up

Can't wait to get mine. I cast six different .45 bullets and am anxious to try some of them with checks. In the meantime just taking full advatage of the perfect casting weather.
    There is some ammo and more ammo. There is never enough ammo!

Boolit Mold
    well if " the boss " approves me for a loan in the near future I'll be ordering up a 45 pb die as soon as she releases the funds. lol

I got the USPS notice and hope to receive mine today. I am warming up my platter of crow and will of course post a review once I get a little spare time later in the week to play with it.

Banned

Please post your findings on another thread Mark, or the "Using 45PB thread". This sorry old outdated thread needs to die, and really serves no positive purpose on using the dies.

Using the Checkmaker™ 45PB Pistol Caliber Dies
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=133265

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by PatMarlin View Post
    For folks who have no idea what I go through here's an example..

I just destroyed a boring bar from a programming error. Destroyed a 5C collet and stock as well. I just learned I do not have a back up bar. That was the backup bar, and I forgot to reorder,.

What makes this a relatively big deal is the nearest city is 3 hour drive one way. That city does not have the boring bars I use. So that means I have to order one here online from back east. Being it's Thursday, this means it won't be here until next week. There is no overnight service here (you can pay for it, but you won't get it).

So all the die parts I'm running with that bar has stopped. We have to drive 40 miles round trip just to pick up the bar when it arrives. There are no services here no mail delivery. Try building a business under those conditions. Walk in my shoes for a day.

I apologize for the delays this will cause.

Pat
    I have a couple sets of your check makers on order ... all I can say Is take your time I would rather have good than fast.

Boolit Buddy
    well Pat, I was going to flame the flamers------But it is probably best to be kind, cool, polite and all that other P.C. bullsh*t , so I won't. Markbo , I am sincerely glad that you received your USPS notice. Please Sir, use plenty of salt and pepper. Garlic is good also on crow

Just a little story about waiting and I will shut up. for years I have wanted a BSA&M Martini-Peabody rifle. Found one about 20 years ago. People, due to many reasons from work to illness to divorce to---Ad Nausiatum, it has taken until now to get the old girl shooting. it all started out with just a receiver (complete) nothing else. Now the only hangup is to find good brass for the 45-70 as I'm on S.S. Time I have lots of (God Willing) , Money--Not so much of. I also have wanted one of those little Martini 310 cadets. Found one 4 years ago. Complete rifle, ready to shoot. all I had to do is make ammo. I had enough 32-20 cases to make 25 rounds. Using store bought cast boolits, I wore out those cases. I ordered 500 more 32-20 cases and received them just as I was moving to a new home. Now I just have to find them. Imagine a 3 bedroom home in a 1 bedroom apartment. I was also lucky enough to find a perfect condition single cavity 77 grain 311 sized mold that will work with the old baby girl. It's sitting on top of my computer (that's so I know where in heck it is). Now all I have to do is find those damn 32-20's and we're good to go. Thank the Good Lord that He has seen fit to endow me a good dose of Patience. I'm sure 'nough slim on money. S.S. sorta sucks.

high on my list of priority's is getting a few plain base die from Pat so as to enjoy toys.

OH Yea , I'm willing to wait for as long as it takes. rather have quality than quanity God Bless to all and theirs.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America " for an amount of "up to and including my life."

Banned

No time taking. If I did that I would be way behind. We are at it hard here.

Be glad when this thread dies. Depressing.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast