RotoMetals2Lee PrecisionRepackboxReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataWidenersInline Fabrication
Titan Reloading
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your nice rides

Boolit Grand Master

1994 Kawasaki KDX

Greetings
    Got a proper photo yesterday of a the KDX headed up & over into a Yalaque Valley village. Kaw is facing into the wind to help cool a bit before the next 1500 foot climb at the photo rear. On Kaw rear is a doubled plastic wash tubs bolted to frame where I carry my supplies.
    Been doing this every Tuesday for the last 10 years. Before this village was Huanca but that was going north into wetter areas.
    Being a missionary is real tough.
    Mike in Peru
    "Come unto Me, all you who labor and are heavy burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28
    Male Guanaco out in dry lakebed at 10,800 feet south of Arequipa.

Banned
    Well, I built this bike in 2006. Yep, every bit of her. After I broke my neck I gave her to my son ( I can't ride a hardtail anymore). He loves it!
    So, I went to the next best thing . . . a Mercedes C240 in mint condition with only 64K miles on it!
    Last edited by Pigslayer; 12-25-2011 at 09:03 AM.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

needs more money than I have!
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Buddy
    Really boring but it's a daily driver when we need to go somewhere that is:-

1999 vintage Vauxhall Frontera B.

Brought it reasonably priced, almost cheap, last April but boy has it swallowed some money since. Darn head gasket blew and cost a fortune to fix so it's had so fa:-

Oil & filter change, new aux drive belt, air filter
    Head re-surfaced, new gasket set, new water pump, cam belt and followers, set of hyraulic lifter, (16 of them)
    New radiator
    Brake fluid changed
    new clutch master and slave cylinders
    new centre and rear exhaust boxes

Engine is a 2.2i Litre DOHC 16V petrol X22SE.
    trans 5 speed with 4x4 on the fly transfer box with hi/low. Axles I believe are danners. Coil springs all round with discs all round.

I have the factory driving lamps to fit just need to make up a bar to hold them the factory "A" bars are too expensive plus I have a couple of nice off road chrome spots I want to add. The driving lamps are factory wired to come on with main beam. The spots I'll have on their own switch so can have just them on.

Oy es ahve to get new disc pads and possibly rotors for the rear and get the brakes firmer on the pedal. Very soft.

Over here it's called a Vauxhall Frontera, in Europe it's an Opel Frontera, in the US it's a Isuzu Rodeo or Honda Passport, in Australia it's a Holden Frontera and in Asia a Iszu MU .

Banned

now thats some cool old muscle!
    Quote Originally Posted by wallenba View Post
    1964 Plymouth Fury, 426 Wedge. Recent conversion from four speed to 727 Torqueflite (bad knees). I had a Belvedere in High School, same body & engine. I always wanted that car back, this was the closest I could get to it. Owned this one since 1999.

Boolit Bub
    Ok i will play along. This is my wife's 05 ford explorer. First pic is with the lift and stock tires. Third pic is with lift and 33 inch tires. I had to design my own lift due to none on the market. Looks a lil rough but she loves smoking Hondas with it.

Boolit Master

My car

67 Coronet R/T 440 Ci.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boat and Car 017.jpg   Boat and Car 010.jpg   Boat and Car 004.jpg  
    Last edited by Marvin S; 11-29-2011 at 06:56 PM.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    67 Coronet R/T 440 Ci.
    That's a beaut!
    GSSF RSO
    NRA RSO
    DU

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    George Orwell

These are the times that try men's souls.
    Thomas Payne

My two favorites. A 2005 Pontiac Bonneville GXP and a 2008 SeaDoo Speedster

Boolit Master

Here I am with my scooter a few years ago:

It's a 2005 Stella which is a Vespa, but made in India. It was a great scooter, but I went and screwed it up by changing the transmission to a 5 speed. Ended up trading it in on a vintage Vespa.

And here's my current bike:

This is a 2003 Harley Road King Firefighter's special edition. I've changed a few things on it since this picture was taken. I need to take her out, and get a current picture.

And here's a couple of old cars I used to have:

The top one is my 1914 Ford Model T Runabout. Back in 1984 I used to drive this almost every day, used it as my daily driver. As long as I started it at least once a day everything was fine, if I let it go much longer than that it got hard to start, and as my arm was the starter, I wanted it to start easily!!

The one below it was my father's 1913 Ford Model T Depot Hack. Unlike my runabout which was really built by Ford in 1914, this one was actually built in the 1950's (they called it a frame off restoration!) from a pile of parts. It was nicer looking than mine, but I hated driving it, as the steering was loose (worn out), and basically it ran poorly. My runabout OTH ran so good that the only time I would see the temp go up at all was during the summer, and down here in FL the summers are HOT!

One of these days I really want to get another Model T, they're lots of fun to drive, and fairly easy to maintain (if you keep it original). I think I'd want to get either a 1925 or 1926 model, as they were all metal bodied, had fancy things like electric starters, electric lights, and all sorts of other neat things! And today there are lots of reproduction parts available, much more than in the 80's when I had those (the depot hack was my fathers, but he didn't know how to drive it, so it was effectively mine!)
    - MikeS

Want to checkout my feedback? It's here:
    http://www.castboolits.gunloads.com/...d.php?t=136410

Boolit Master

2003 Kawasake Voyager
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Quote Originally Posted by flhroy View Post
    All hooked up an ready to head home.
    That looks fun, I only get to pull 2 in Pa. I am going to hook another one of these weekends and pull it around the yard for a grin. Hope no one is looking lol. Green and white line.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    67 Coronet R/T 440 Ci.
    I miss mine, i had a powder blue white vinyl top white interior. 440 4 sp and sold it in 78 with 56,000 miles on it. Marriage cost, now would pay for a heap of weddings lol.

Here is my Dodge Coronet. It is a 68 R/T. The picture makes the car look like it is in better shape than it actually is. The vinyl top is shredded and the paint is pretty sad. It was originally a silver car and sooner or later it will be redone in its original color. It has factory electric windows, a rare option at that time. Right now it is being used as a storage shelf in the garage. Sad, I know. I'm having transmission issues and I have another car (posted earlier) that currently gets a great deal of my attention. The Dodge's engine (440) is still strong and reliable (it was my daily driver for a couple years) but the tranny issues have kept it garaged for a while now. Someday, I'll get off my butt and get the car restored to its deserved glory. Any tranny experts in the Denver area that would be willing to help me out with the transmission issues? I don't want to take it to a shop, I'd much rather have someone help me fix it so I can LEARN.

My everyday driver car now is a '01 Toyota Tacoma that I love, except for the mediocre power and mileage.

Boolit Master

Not nice yet, but someday. 64 Chevy C-10 short bed big back window.
    Last edited by Marvin S; 04-22-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Boolit Master

Does this count? 2008 Ranger Z-21 with a Mercury Verado 250...

At one with the gun.

Boolit Buddy

My water ride

The latest aquisition.
    BOAT=Break Out Another Thousand
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6032.JPG  
    Bullshot
    Bob
    You make your own reputation. No one makes it for you.
    NRA Benefactor

Boolit Mold

Just stone cold red neck!

Nothing near as exotic as some of the stuff here but one ton old school diesel, go slow and make it just about anywhere the rest of the crew will this trip did was out with some 4runners and such they liked to run fast on the flats but the old girl went through everything they could find out in the Owyhee's, and was set up with them at night
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails owyhee weekend trip38.jpg  
    For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities,against powers,against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in High Places Eph6:12

Banned

Boolit Master
    I have a '63 Harle - loud, falls over occasionally, and frequently emits gas fumes. (Don't let my wife Harle who was born in 1963 read this )
    Plata o plomo?
    Plomo, por favor!

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast