Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2ADvertise hereRepackboxTitan Reloading

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829

Thread: Show us your nice rides

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Dieter View Post
    Stock-o Taco.
    I've got a buddy with an orange taco, oldest daughter has a beautiful blue one her husband got her for becoming a nurse last year, she picked it out, has a manual transmission. She loves it.

Boolit Bub

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    I've got a buddy with an orange taco, oldest daughter has a beautiful blue one her husband got her for becoming a nurse last year, she picked it out, has a manual transmission. She loves it.
    I love mine, itís a 2016. Just turned 23k on it, not an issue. I still have the original tires, good for road but the mesquite will make quick work of them. I put duratracs on, good for the SW.

I love those inferno orange Tacomaís, very pretty color!

Boolit Buddy
    Mine is just an old '09 Tacoma. Nothing special.
    The wife's ride is pretty nice though. Here she is. Lexus NX200t.

Life is a series of bullseyes and backstraps - Ted Nugent

Boolit Grand Master

fj-40 = the only jap vehicle id have in my driveway. They are just cool. Especially if you ditch the lame 6 and toss a small block chev in them.
    Soldier of God, sixgun junky, Retired electrical lineman. My office was a 100 feet in the air, closer to God the better

My 2016 Chevy 3/4 ton Highcountry when new.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20160528_200905.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	241052
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Member: Clear Creek County Sportsman Association

Kilo Charlie zero Golf Papa Tango

Mobile, Alabama, formally from Arizona Territory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    fj-40 = the only jap vehicle id have in my driveway. They are just cool. Especially if you ditch the lame 6 and toss a small block chev in them.
    Lots of folks have done just that. But,......you will have to change out all the trans/transfer box, rear and front pumpkin gearing to new ratio in order to really use the extra hp of the eight block. The 40 was made for incredible torque at very low rpm with the ratios the manufacturer put in all the power transfer points for a very good reason. 4 wheel, low gear transfer, 1st gear at idle will walk up a 26 degree hill while you walk beside it holding onto the steering wheel. Had mine for 27 years. Custom milled head, custom stelite oversized truck exhaust valves, hardened steel valve seats, chevy valve rotator's installed, custom tuned header, re-jetted carb, upgraded coil, braided water and oil line hoses, and full time hubs. Was punching close to 200 hp when done. Could never use all the hp I got, but low end power was something to behold. Anyone who has ever been down to Rock Point in Mexico and know about the "HILL" just south of Sandy beach can just imagine at midnight cranking it into low range, starting off in second gear, with Duran Duran screaming in the speakers and this machine screeming up that sand hill to the top in less than fifteen seconds....well it was quite a rush to say the least. Just plain something that stays with ya. lol Went wherever and whenever I wanted to, and never left me to walk out......... ever!

A fun day at four Peaks. Northeast of Lake Roosevelt, Phoenix AZ.

Last edited by MOA; 05-04-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829