RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyLee Precision
Inline FabricationReloading EverythingRepackboxWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Paper Patch Advice.

Okay. OKAY!!! I'm new to this paper patching stuff so whutz alla this talk of right hand and left hand patching? Whutz tha difference and why is it different and how do I tell which is a left hand patch and which is a right hand?

Geeze. Talk about the right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing here. I don't know what EITHER hand is supposed to be doing.

Uhhhh . . . somma yawl know where I can get Paul Matthews book on paper patching bullets? Seems as though it's outta print when I tried to order it from Amazon tonight. Maybe after reading it, I'll know a little more about this business.
    The America I love was when the engine was a V-8, the exhausts were dual, the shift was four on the floor, the white walls were wide, the chrome was thick, the women were straight, and there was no such thing as the as the EPA.

there are two good books out now and one is by orville loomer ,either from him or shiloh the other is a reprint of randolf wrights book by him and in an upgraded fformat. it is also available from shiloh . both books will set you back maybe 20.00 but will answer 200.00 worth of questions..............Dean
    lover of 74 sharps
    MYWEIGH scale merchant
    " i'll tell the story 10 different ways before I'll lie to you."

Boolit Bub

the paper jacket

Have you tried ordering Matthews book The Paper Jacket from Harris pub.this is the co. that publishes the Handloader mag. and publishes Matthews books.Bob B

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123