Reloading EverythingWidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionLoad DataSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox RotoMetals2

Thread: Spp210

Boolit Master

Spp210

Does anyone know if anyone besides Windener's has it. I have nothing against Windener's at all but I also need to get some Unique. They've been out for at least 3 weeks and I don't want to have to buy 2 hazmat tickets. Thanks.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".
    Benjamin Franklin

Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison

I've not ran across it anywhere else. I tried to track down the maker, very hard to do with all the conglomerates in Europe and one company making powders for another company. Best guess I could come up with is that it's made by Vectan. It is a very good powder, I get single digit SDs using it in my Krag. I think if I were you, I'd get H4198 and Unique from the same dealer. Two hazmats would be such a waste, and the H4198 is only $20 more from Powder Valley.
    "If people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."

-Thomas Jefferson

Boolit Master
    Thanks madsen. I may just do that. Before I do I may email Windener's and see if they have an expected delivery date for the Unique.
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety".
    Benjamin Franklin

Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties, or his possessions.
    James Madison