Load DataRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionReloading Everything
WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Let's talk melting pots gentlemen...

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by midnight View Post
    I just hope we havn't pushed him into doing something he really doesn't want to take on right now.
    Indeed. Sometimes what sounds like a good idea can't turn loathsome when life throws a curve ball.

Matt, no worries if you need to put this on long term or permanent hold.

Boolit Buddy
    Guys,

I feel absolutely terrible. I read the request for an update on my phone one day and decided it would be much easier to type such a message on my computer...and then I completely forgot about it since the notification was buried deep in my email. Again I apologize.

As far as my arm goes, I am pretty much back to normal. I have a bit of limited range of motion but that hasn't stopped me from kayaking and working in the garage. But, the limitation I have as far as this project goes is two fold. Extra money is pretty tight around here and is going to get tighter. I have medical bill payments from my surgery, physical therapy appointments that I have to pay for now twice a week, 3 months of reduced paychecks for the 3 weeks I was off work, and on top of that my student loans kick in in December. On top of that, my current access to the tools I need are 2 hours away at my parents house. Unfortunately it just doesn't fit into my life right at this moment. Life is nothing I can't handle, but this added on to it is a bit much right now. I still really want to do it, because I know I can make a really nice pot for you guys (and myself) and I could use the extra money but until I start getting full paychecks again and I get a welder and some other tools (Christmas fairy?) I can't really justify doing it.

I think it might be feasible in the spring of next year, but we'll have to play it by ear.

Thanks,
    Matt

Boolit Buddy
    Totally understood Matt and thanks for checking in. Everything will work out, it's just going to take time.
    Good luck and never give up the dream, it will happen,

Roger

Boolit Buddy
    Matt-Thank You so much for the update-You have been in my thoughts. Please pay very close attention to what your PT recomends-The only reason I am walking is through the patience of my PT.You will always have bills-don,t let it stress you out. I see you are in St Louis-If you ever get ina real slump-visit the VA hospital there-will really show you how minor our little troubles are-Whenever I have to go to the VA-Changes my outlook for the better- If/when you get to a point you need help with getting the pot thing going-speak up-A lot us us can help out in some way to get you going. Don,t be a stranger posting-we really enjoy seeing your projects come together-makes me feel younger!!! Stay Well Barry

Boolit Master

I second that dog. Its like seeing an old friend again and not having enough time to catch up. My old job cut corners on my PT and I'm paying for it today. Ask if there is any exercises you can do at home...it can speed things along. Take care Matt!!

Boolit Buddy
    ^+2. Been there, done that! Twice. First time I kinda blame myself and the Doctor. 2nd time , just me. Follow up with everything. Finnish everything and if you still dont feel right, bitch LOUDLY. Your body, your the one who feels good/bad. You wouldn't take half a trigger job so dont take half a healing. With all that, hope you feel better soon.

Matt

Get better Matt! That is the important part! The pot can wait.
    MPBARRY1

NRA Life Member

PASS IT ON! TAKE A KID SHOOTING!,

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910