RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2ADvertise here

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Big Announcement - Castpics Load Database is Open for Business

Thanks for this. I really needed something like this

Thank you for the work involved setting this up! Glad I found it.

That is indeed an impressive list. Well done. However, the two cartridges for which I am currently seeking data - .45-60 and 7.5x55 Swiss - are not listed!

Chance

Boolit Man
    A very good resource.

Boolit Mold
    Link doesn't work, I get a "fatal error" message when I click on it..

Worked for me.

Great information.
    Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. - Albert Schweitzer

Yeah, I love cast iron cookware.

Life is too short. Live yours to the fullest.

The link works for me , I just got off of it and have more information then I was thinking and looking for . Thanks
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Mold
    I tried again and it still doesn't work. still getting the "fatal error" message..

Boolit Mold
    I tried again and it still doesn't work. still getting the "fatal error" message.. Just wondering, do I have to become a supporting member to view it?

Boolit Grand Master
    457193, 405gr ... most recommended Bullet for Trapdoors ... NADA
    Regards
    John

Boolit Mold
    Hi All, New guy here!

Anyway, I too can not see the data, I get the same fatal error as Midohnntr. For those of you where this works, what browser are you using? I have tried both Firefox and MS Edge, both fail.

Boolit Buddy
    Not sure if this will help anyone out but here is a list of load data I downloaded awhile ago that I believe came from Castpics.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

For those of you that want to make the spreadsheet I provided in a little more user friendly try this.

Once the spreadsheet loads, in the tools section select "Data - Filter Views - Create New Temporary Filter View". Now this will give you the ability to filter out only the caliber(s) you are looking for.

To filter, select the "Upside Down Triangle" symbol next to the column label you want to filter by. This will bring a list of all of the different values in that column, click on "Clear" then scroll through the list and select the caliber(s) your interested in then "OK".

To remove filer, select the "Funnel" and then "Select All".

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Camper64 View Post
    Not sure if this will help anyone out but here is a list of load data I downloaded awhile ago that I believe came from Castpics.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

For those of you that want to make the spreadsheet I provided in a little more user friendly try this.

Once the spreadsheet loads, in the tools section select "Data - Filter Views - Create New Temporary Filter View". Now this will give you the ability to filter out only the caliber(s) you are looking for.

To filter, select the "Upside Down Triangle" symbol next to the column label you want to filter by. This will bring a list of all of the different values in that column, click on "Clear" then scroll through the list and select the caliber(s) your interested in then "OK".

To remove filer, select the "Funnel" and then "Select All".
    Thank you, I'm able to see that..

Boolit Bub
    Thank you. Both links seem to work for me.

Boolit Grand Master
    Multiple error messages for several references:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_query() in /hsphere/local/home/sundog50/castpics.net/project2/ewmysql10.php:744 Stack trace: #0 /hsphere/local/home/sundog50/castpics.net/project2/ewmysql10.php(155): mysqlt_driver_ADOConnection->do_query('SELECT COUNT(*)...', -1, -1, false) #1 /hsphere/local/home/sundog50/castpics.net/project2/CastDatainfo.php(225): ADOConnection->Execute('SELECT COUNT(*)...') #2 /hsphere/local/home/sundog50/castpics.net/project2/CastDatainfo.php(259): cCastData->TryGetRecordCount('SELECT COUNT(*)...') #3 /hsphere/local/home/sundog50/castpics.net/project2/CastDatalist.php(1575): cCastData->SelectRecordCount() #4 {main} thrown in /hsphere/local/home/sundog50/castpics.net/project2/ewmysql10.php on line 744
    Regards
    John

Cast Boolits Owner

The error you are receiving is from the "Reloader's Reference" database which was one of Wiljen's pet projects so if that part of the site has a function error then Wiljen either doesn't know or doesn't care which is a shame as that website has become a great secondary source of important information mined from this site.
    "Things always get better once thought, time, and money are applied in the correct amounts at the correct time"
    - No_1 -

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Al at NOE took over sponsorship of castpics and is working on integrating it onto his website/servers. I have informed Al of the problems and he said they are looking into it. Al plans on integrating load data for all his molds into castpics

I don't know if several of us called Al at 801-377-7289, thank him for sponsoring castpics, and ask when it would become fully functional again would help speed up the process.

There is a lot of good information/data at https://loaddata.com but this is a membership/pay to view site

"For an amazing $34.95 per year you will receive the largest online reloading manual in the world.

- Over 300,000 Searchable Loads & Growing
    - New Loads Added Daily
    - Metallic Cartridges &Shotshell Data
    - Exclusive Articles by Noted Writers
    - Free Advanced Handloading DVD

Over $300 worth of reloading manuals at your fingertips LoadData.com contains hundreds of thousands of loads from sources like Rifle and Handloader Magazines, Wolfe Publishing Company tested data, Hodgdon, IMR, Sierra, Ramshot, Accurate, Barnes, Nosler, Shooters World and much more."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234