Reloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2Repackbox
Lee PrecisionSnyders JerkyWidenersMidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan Reloading Load Data

Thread: Recovering from a computer crash...

Boolit Master

Recovering from a computer crash...

Again. This time the hard drive was toast. Long story; have a new hard drive now.

What I don't have are bookmarks pertaining to BPCR and paper patching, holster makers, and most anything else firearms-related.

Got any you'd care to share? I'd be much obliged!

BTW, I strongly recommend starting an account with someone like Xmarks, which allows you to 'synchronize' (store) your bookmarks with their server. That way, you can restore them if you lose them for some reason. Wish I'd known about them a month ago...
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

I've went to external hard drive's for the same reason.
    If you regulerily save your file's if you crash all will be good.

Boolit Master
    Gee, the silence is deafening...
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Master

nicholst55,

did you try to recover the old hard drive? sometimes you can put it the freezer and get it to run long enough to pull the data. If the motors are dead, then it is a very expensive proposition.

I may have an old list of holster makers, but I also think there was a thread on here, maybe archives, for a list of holster makers.

BPCR I cannot help you with, you may want to post a thread like this in the paper patch topic or single shot topic

Boolit Master
    I've had some success finding some/most of my old bookmarks. There's at least one website dedicated to listing different holster makers, so I should be able to find most of what I need.

I'm still open to any suggestions anyone wants to offer, though.

Moderator Emeritus

http://www.castpics.net has a links page with some of them on it. At least it would be a start.
    Reloading Data Project - (in retirement)
    http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/