RotoMetals2RepackboxLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Inline Fabrication Load Data
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: going to start making 224 swaging dies

Boolit Buddy

Current list

Quote Originally Posted by uncleskippy View Post
    Danr,
    Can you post a list to let us know where we are on it?
    Thanks
    ok, here is the current list.

1 doby45 full set
    2 tomr swage die
    3 fishhawk full set
    4 turner full set
    5 utah shooter partial set
    6 mightythor full set
    7 foxhound full set
    8 tomR ?
    9 joe christensen full set - derimm
    10 retired navy full set
    11 apache full set
    12 deemie full set
    13 rob bouley full set
    14 rugerlocker full set
    15 zaphod042 full set
    16 sargenv full set
    17 nicholst55 full set
    18 clyde full set
    19 uncleskippy full set
    20 manleyjt full set
    21 torker full set
    22 cwme full set
    23 sly mantis full set
    24 thehouseproduct full set
    25 van37725 full set
    26 acemedic13 full set
    27 mold maker full set
    28 trailside full set
    29 excisac full set
    30 b2riesel full set
    31 bwbrown full set
    32 plus1hdcp full set
    33 greg in VA full set
    34 johndeeboy4 full set
    35 radio flyer full set
    36 nozombies full set
    37 MiHec full set
    38 sensai full set
    39 notenoughguns full set
    40 butch3220 full set
    41 drnick full set

Boolit Buddy

if i missed anyone, just let me know and i'll add them.

thanks,
    dan

Dan,

If the full set doesn't include the derimmer, can you include it also to my order?

Thanks

Skip
    Skip

Arguing with an Idiot makes you an idiot

My Grandpa

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by uncleskippy View Post
    Dan,

If the full set doesn't include the derimmer, can you include it also to my order?

Thanks

Skip
    yea, it comes with a de-rimming die. your covered.

dan

Boolit Mold
    If I can still get in, I would like a full set.

Thanks, Mark

I mad several posts about how a good price and common calibers would see great success...

I guess that was proven quickly... 42 on the list now...

Boolit Buddy

dont worry bullseye shooter, i'll be doing another round once these are done.. so you'll get some as well.

dan

Quote Originally Posted by danr View Post
    dont worry bullseye shooter, i'll be doing another round once these are done.. so you'll get some as well.

dan
    Thats a good thing, because I would imagine that once the feedback starts rolling that you are going to be a very busy indiviual. I intend to get on that list myself.

Armorer

Unfortunate that you will not support your neighbors to the north , It is only a key stroke away and not illegal in any way . Yet unfortunately more and more people are treating non US. customers as not trade worthy ! Unfortunate . As we like to shoot and play the same games as those south of the border as well !!!! Not to mention that we have a gopher infestation here in Saskatchewan that is out of control! And a set of .224 swage dies could help a little !

Boolit Master
    I would like to get on board for a core seater and a pointing die. I have a derimmer that i made that works excellent.. What do I owe you?

Banned

dies for 22rl to 224

hi if you are still selling the 22rl to 224 die set i like to buy a set i been looking for thes for 1year now i have a small lee press you think i need a biger one and how can i send you money for them
    i like a full set
    Last edited by xfoxofshogo; 04-02-2011 at 01:58 AM. Reason: left out a few words

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by xfoxofshogo View Post
    hi if you are still selling the 22rl to 224 die set i like to buy a set i been looking for thes for 1year now i have a small lee press you think i need a biger one and how can i send you money for them
    i like a full set
    A Lee will work fine. Just make sure you have a sturdy bench and any decent maker will do.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by blaser.306 View Post
    Unfortunate that you will not support your neighbors to the north , It is only a key stroke away and not illegal in any way . Yet unfortunately more and more people are treating non U.S. customers as not trade worthy ! Unfortunate . As we like to shoot and play the same games as those south of the border as well !!!! Not to mention that we have a gopher infestation here in Saskatchewan that is out of control! And a set of .224 swage dies could help a little !
    ?????

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by blaser.306 View Post
    Unfortunate that you will not support your neighbors to the north , It is only a key stroke away and not illegal in any way . Yet unfortunately more and more people are treating non US. customers as not trade worthy ! Unfortunate . As we like to shoot and play the same games as those south of the border as well !!!! Not to mention that we have a gopher infestation here in Saskatchewan that is out of control! And a set of .224 swage dies could help a little !
    hello blaser.. shipping overseas or up north or even down south is not out of the question. i'm willing to ship there as long as your willing to pay the extra shipping costs.. if UPS goes there, and you pay in US currancy, i dont see a problem.

because these are just DIES, i dont see any legality issues at all.

dan

Banned
    QUOTE] Unfortunate that you will not support your neighbors to the north , It is only a key stroke away and not illegal in any way . Yet unfortunately more and more people are treating non US. customers as not trade worthy ! Unfortunate . As we like to shoot and play the same games as those south of the border as well !!!! Not to mention that we have a gopher infestation here in Saskatchewan that is out of control! And a set of .224 swage dies could help a little

what is a gopher ?

sorry guys still finding out how to do forms lol
    Last edited by xfoxofshogo; 04-02-2011 at 12:39 PM. Reason: still get the hang of forms

Boolit Bub
    Quote Originally Posted by xfoxofshogo View Post
    what is a gopher ?
    A gopher is a smaller version version of a prairie dog. In a prime field a guy can go through a brick of 22 rimfire in a couple hours and he will only have covered a couple hundred yards. Some farmers are so overrun with gophers they will buy the ammo for guys willing to shoot on their land. Most prairie boys got their introduction to guns and shooting on gophers. It really isn't hunting when there are so many, it is shooting and lots of it. Great fun on a warm spring or summer day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard...round_squirrel

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ExcIsAc View Post
    A gopher is a smaller version version of a prairie dog. In a prime field a guy can go through a brick of 22 rimfire in a couple hours and he will only have covered a couple hundred yards. Some farmers are so overrun with gophers they will buy the ammo for guys willing to shoot on their land. Most prairie boys got their introduction to guns and shooting on gophers. It really isn't hunting when there are so many, it is shooting and lots of it. Great fun on a warm spring or summer day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard...round_squirrel
    Buy ammo, and provide lunches/ pie for those doing the shooting !

Boolit Buddy
    Danr,
    Would you please post pictures of the parts and tell us the function and how you use them? How many steps? Can stick on WW be used for core material? How fast can finished bullets be made?
    Thank you for the extra info!
    CATS

Boolit Mold
    ''shipping overseas or up north or ev'en down south is not out of the question. i'm willing to ship there as long as your willing to pay the extra shipping costs.. if UPS goes there, and you pay in US currancy, i dont see a problem.

because these are just DIES, i dont see any legality issues at all.

dan[/QUOTE]

Any chance to pay with credit card?

Banned
    how long you think the what will be on the dies just aksing im going to start picking up brass and led this week and buy primers and powder im hopeing i will have a good stock by the time i get them o and what do you prefer for pay mint paypall or mony order or a presonl check or placit debit

ok i shod know what one is i use to shot them a lot but its been 20 years that i haves seen one and back then we call them dirt dogs lol we got realy good at killing them the best gun we use was a jap 8mm work realy good had it on a heavy tripod set it up and just what for them to pop ther head upin the am in the pm

Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast