Reloading EverythingWidenersInline FabricationLee Precision
Load DataTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Repackbox Snyders Jerky
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want A Chronograph For Christmas

Boolit Master
    by the way.....
    i cannot reccomend a pact......
    my pact spent more time in texas getting "fixed" than i spent with it at the range...
    only accurate rifles are interesting

texas tenring

You really don't want to offend Chrony God. Just suggesting you haven't shot yours yet is enough to hex yourself. Nobody "plans" to shoot their Chrony ...just happens. Forget your scoped gun has the barrel a couple inches lower than the scope is just one way you can blast your Chrony. I say no more, just shot mine once and there is no way I am offending Chrony god. Not a Chance!

Take Care

Bob
    Its been months since I bought the book, "How to scam people online". It still has not arrived yet!

"If the human population held hands around the equator, a significant portion of them would drown"

Boolit Man
    Enough said! I don't want to jinx myself!!!

Every body take care...

Boolit Master

I have had them all... PACT, Oehler, Chrony Beta, and most recently CED. The PACT PC2 was a really good one from both the ease of use/user friendliness and reliability standpoint until someone stole it. Replaced it with the PACT Professional. It didn't work out of the box and still won't work most of the time. The absolute worst was/is the Oehler 33. Really cheezy skyscreen setup that is unsteady. Won't pick up crap. Not very user friendly. I called Oehler about it not picking up my .22/250 bullets. Their reply was to paint them black with a magic marker. Well I did and it didn't work. I am not too sure who said Oehler is the best but I beg to differs. I got a Beta for Christmas a few years ago. Really neat setup but it is a little finicky and the telephone cable from the skyscreens to the box likes to come unplugged. It goes to the range as a backup. I got a CED a few weeks ago and have used it once under less than ideal conditions- very cloudy. It was conditions I know my others would not have worked in. I must say it worked like a champ. and seemed to be fairly user friendly. That's only one trip to the range so time will tell.. It does have a neat carrying case. Can't figure out the infared skyscreens yet, though.

Beau
    At one with the gun.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Cassidy View Post
    I am not too sure who said Oehler is the best
    That would be Mr. Oehler.
    "A cheerful heart is good medicine."

Boolit Bub
    Don't let your friends use your chrony.
    It gets expensive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12