Load DataTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
WidenersReloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 Inline Fabrication

Thread: Thumbs-up to RCBS Customer Support

Boolit Buddy

Thumbs-up to RCBS Customer Support

I lost the pivot pin that holds the primer device to my RCBS Rock Chucker II during a household move, and RCBS sent me one for free after working with me to determine the proper "marque" of my press. Just a shout-out to RBCS customer support. They were great.

Boolit Bub
    i was also impressed in my dealing with them i just got a used rcbs hand primer and it was missing the stem that pushes the primer into the case. So i called them up and not only did they send me the piece to let me reload large primers but they asked if i needed the small primer peices which i did. So they sent those along with the manual so i could check if there was anything else missing. they said to just call back and they would send out whatever else i realized i was missing also. Best customer service i have ever delt with. At the time i thought i could buy a new primer tray but they only seem to sell the one for the universal hand primer so i will have to call back again.

These are very typical testimonials on RCBS customer service. All companies should be so customer centric when it comes to customer service......
    Bayou52
    NRA Life Member
    "Keep Calm and Reload"

They do good work.

Boolit Buddy
    I'll Pile on.
    I bought a NIB set of 300 Blackout dies and when I was trying to load I ad all kind of issues. Turns out the end of the decapper rod had about a 2degree bend which was just enough to hang on depriming. One email and a few days later and complete new decapper (2 lengths), expander ball, 5 replacement decap pins, and the rod nut. Can't ask for more than that.
    Those stress balls really work..... When you get to shove them down a persons throat.

Boolit Grand Master

RCBS values its customers.
    A happy customer is likely a repeat customer.
    Information not shared. is wasted.

Boolit Man
    I can also add to this subject .....

I acquired 3 boxes of Barnes 110gr TAC-TX FB #30321 for full power/speed loads for the .300 Blackout, I had read of issues trying to seat them over on 300 Blackout Talk, so I pulled the seater plug from my die and found the long slim profile & ogive prevented the seater plug from proper contact w/ the bullet, went to the RCBS website used the email there on the page and asked for the part# so I could purchase a spare to modify just for the Barnes, they sent me one for free

Boolit Buddy
    I'll also toss in that I had similar experience with Hornady years ago when I broke a de-capping pin on a military primer that had gotten thru my system. The customer service guy walked me thru it (I was new to reloading all those years ago) and they sent me 5 decapping pins free. There are still companies out there that do it right.

Boolit Bub
    I had to contact RCBS a couple of times and everytime had a good experience with them. I can also say the same for hornady, both went above and beyond. In todays customer service it is nice to see some still know what it means.

Boolit Master
    Got a Pro Melt with no mold guide or base plate. Customer Service said they had no way to take money from me and had the parts a week later. Not the first time they've done that for me.