MidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionRepackboxLoad DataRotoMetals2
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NOE 9.3 group buy!

Got to test some more last night. Got to go on a damage control shoot. Had a Doe walk out at 65yds and stand feeding broadside. Using the same load as in post#53. Hit her mid rib 1/2" hole in 1" hole going. 60yd death charge. The guys I was with where shocked at how little damage and how fast she dropped. They watched me dress her out and said I was " way faster then they where at it!" With just 2 kills I am thinking this load /boolet are going to be a my go to for a long time! Clint

Did more testing yesterday a 5pt buck a 110 yards. Hit about 3" to far forward and broke both front shoulders 1/2' in 2" out and a 60yrd death charge. At this time I am 3shots 3 deer with this boolit and am sold on it! Will be out some more with my doe tag. Hope to add more testing.Clint

Banned

Sweet! I am really glad to hear some great results with this projectile!

Well I screwed up and missed a doe. so most likely no more testing this year.Clint

While butchering my 5 pt I found that I want to keep the boolet out of the shoulders as bone fragments have ripped up a lot of meat. 1/2" hole going in and 2" going out and both front shoulders broke at the shoulder blade joints. Think I need bigger test subjects. Clint

Banned

wow!.

Boolit Buddy
    Last edited by Shooternz; 01-14-2014 at 12:59 AM. Reason: sent it twice

Boolit Buddy
    Hi Guys I just received a 285gr 9.3 mold from Accurate molds I have a pile of 2400 powder I would like to use with it can any of you give me a load to start with thanks. Robert.

On the 15th did some testing 110yds in behind the shoulder out threw the far shoulder. Heart and lungs just jelled. A 50ft death charge and the 160lbs whitetail doe is headed for the freezer. Just love the way it kills and not tear them up. This mold will be in the cabinet for as long as I can cast. Still need to find bigger test subjects as I think that anything in the US and Canada is well with in it,s limits. Any body got a moose that need to be tested? Clint

Vendor Sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by clintsfolly View Post
    On the 15th did some testing 110yds in behind the shoulder out threw the far shoulder. Heart and lungs just jelled. A 50ft death charge and the 160lbs whitetail doe is headed for the freezer. Just love the way it kills and not tear them up. This mold will be in the cabinet for as long as I can cast. Still need to find bigger test subjects as I think that anything in the US and Canada is well with in it,s limits. Any body got a moose that need to be tested? Clint
    Cow elk coming up in December.

Well used tha 9.3 again! It,s almost getting boring. Boom run 20-60 yds death charge 1/2-3/4 in 1 1/2 gone out. Get out the knife and go to work.

Boolit Bub
    How about some more results? I've got both a 9.3x62 and a 9.3x57. Each a husqvarna 98 from Simpsons. Purchased the NOE mold 2 cavity PB/GC just before moving. It will be a while before I can reload or cast again.

Another doe in the freezer! 75yds thru both lungs and the heart! One hind leg kick and down. Get the knife and go to work.

Hi All,
    What's the possibility of getting another group buy going on this one? Has anybody used it in a 9.3x74 double rifle? How did it regulate?
    Thanks
    LuckyLes

Boy howdy I really need to get the 358009 paper patch try-outs going in 9.3x74.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234