MidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Inline FabricationLoad DataLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Wideners

Thread: F&M Reloading

F&M Reloading

I don't know if I'm supposed to post this here (if not Mods, feel free to move or delete it), but buyer beware if you order from F&M. I ordered a .452 Lee sizer on the 19th of Jan, got a confirmation e-mail and I have still not received my sizer, and F&M hasn't replied to two e-mails I've sent concerning the order. What crappy service. I should have spent the extra couple bucks and ordered from Graf's or Midway. Guess I'll call them tomorrow and cancel the order. What a bummer...
    -Steve
    Have gun, will travel.
    Iraq Vet '05-'06
    Afghanistan Vet '09-'10
    RIP- TSgt Jason Norton and SSgt Brian McElroy, KIA 22 Jan '06, near Taji, Iraq. You'll never be forgotten.

Boolit Master

Keep us posted on what happens if you don't mind.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Boolit Master
    There have been numerous complaints about them. I bought something from them, but it was off Ebay. at least then if it didn't show up I could file with Ebay to get my money back rather than wait for them to refund it.
    Lyman 22596,225107,225353,225438,225415,225450,225646, 225462,228367,244203,245496,245497,245498,245499 RCBS 22-55-SP,22-55-FP,243-95-SP,243-100-FP, NEI 100244GC-#14, 55 224 GC-#4,225 45-#3 PB, NOE 22-055 SP,MX2-243,Saeco 221 & 243, RD TLC225-50-RF,Lee 22 Bator 6c & 2c HP. Love casting small boolits, let me know if you have one that I don't that you would part with!

Boolit Master
    Had issues myself and I did what you are about to do and canceled my order. The person on other end of the line was actually quite rude about it too and I don't know why as it was their fault, not mine, as to it being 3 or 4 weeks and countless emails later with no response and no items to be shipped in sight. However I hear that if you call them and place your order over the phone you'll know if they have the items in stock or not which if they do have in-stock items it seems as if they do ok then. I'll never return for their circus show though.

Here is a thread about them:

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...ighlight=F%26M

In Remembrance
    F&M should be on our Deadbeats list. . .

The only thing they do well and promptly is nothing.

*IDEA!* Maybe we should have our own Cast Boolits Business Bureau listing here. Model it sort of after the BBB format, give online businesses a rating, and even have a few volunteers who will call/e-mail/contact online businesses when/if there is a problem.

Thats a good idea Recluse has.
    I have done business with then too. I waited for months on a Lee 20 lb pot and the cancelled it and bought a Lyman off Ebay. A couple months later here comes the Lee. I ended up keeping it as dealing with the return and chargeback on the card seemed like more hassle.
    F&M or family members have some tables at a show down the road from us. They are a strange bunch. When they have the stuff the price can't be beat.
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine