Inline FabricationReloading EverythingWidenersLee Precision
Load DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Repackbox
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Room in my safe!

Room in my safe!

Within the next few days I will have 5-6 BPCR for sale! I'll have some photos listed over in the For Sale Forum so if you're interested....give me a hoot there!

Thanks!
    "The South died with Stonewall Jackson!"

Boolit Buddy
    Might be interested, What y'all have???
    Jack
    When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.
    “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.

Thomas Jefferson was one Smart guy. Now we need to find another one!!!
    NRA Life member since 1971, SASS
    Ret. IAFF Local 2928

Boolit Grand Master Don McDowell's Avatar
    Rick send me the list please.
    Long range rules, the rest drool.

they are all too big for you Don,
    lover of 74 sharps
    MYWEIGH scale merchant
    " i'll tell the story 10 different ways before I'll lie to you."

I'll have all posted in the Trade/Sale section next date!

Swappin/Selling

Gentlemen

I have posted some photos w/data at the Swappin/Selling Forum reference my rifles 4 Sale!

Thanks!

I don't need any more guns, but was jsut curious to see what you were selling, i guess I thought you were selling them on this sites swapping selling forum. I looked, but no posts. Maybe I'm just brain dead or computer illiterate.

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

There was indeed a thread,, but there seems to be some trojan or virus attached to the pictures. Stay tuned and we will work through it.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

semtev

Don't believe I've got a virus as I'm running a Mac machine....not Microsoft!! Oh yeah....you could use one of these!

It might be the mac is not responding to the threat,, but your computer might be passing it along.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

castboolits@gmail.com

No complaints from others when I sent to private emails...ever!!

castboolits@gmail.com

My Norton sends 7 red flags up all over the place.

This also happened on a different forum I opened his photo's.

Flags?

Quote Originally Posted by Lead pot View Post
    My Norton sends 7 red flags up all over the place.

This also happened on a different forum I opened his photo's.
    Kurt

You're running Microsoft aren't you??

I'm running a Mac! Mac and Microsoft....don't like each other!!

If there IS A PROBLEM.....it's gotta be with ImageShack and I find it hard to believe that they have a virus....and don't know! In the past I've tried using photobucket.com but the AH there change that site up more often that I change underwear so it's a PITA trying to use their site! THEY are pushing FACEBOOK and that TWITTER chit and if someone desires a problem....just use those two programs! They've had major issues with already and I refuse to go there!! I've had no problems sending photos to private individuals using ImageShack so it's still questionable as to who the culprit is??
    Last edited by RMulhern; 01-30-2011 at 02:52 PM.

Yes I run win. 7.

This has happen twice when I opened your thumb nails.
    Yesterday red flags came up making it look like I just won the jackpot on a one armed bandit with two back door Trojans and several spy wears.

Hey what is going on? getting tired smelling the smoke??

Kurt

Cast Boolits Owner

Gentlemen,

As you have probably noticed we have removed the post. It seems one of the pictures possibly has an embedded feature which causes anyone who accesses the picture hosting site to receive a Trojan virus. I sent an explanation to the staff and was ask to post it here. Below is my explanation.

"First time I tried to open the first picture the picture hosing website redirected me to another web page that told me I have a virus which was detected by AVG (I don't use AVG). The new web page showed what it looks like when you double click on "my computer" with a box in the middle indicating AVG detected a virus. The box in the middle of my screen had 2 buttons that gave me the option to either "scan" my computer or "cancel" when I chose cancel I got a pop up asking me if I was sure I wanted to cancel but would not let me cancel. I did the control - alt - delete to shut down my explorer and got out of it.

I have seen this kind of thing before on my kids computers. The only option you have if you don't control - alt - delete is to continue which installs a Trojan virus on your computer. I call it "hostage ware" because it ends up in your computer's task bar every time you start the computer and does the continual pop up balloons telling you the computer is infected and to "click here" for the fix. When you click for the fix you are taken to a web site that offers to sell you the cure for the virus which never works but they do get your credit card info when you try to purchase it......"

It may be embedded in the picture which could have happened unknowingly on the OP's computer before he uploaded it."

If you are having the problem that I have described then it is possible your computer is affected and there is a ton of free software available to remove it. If you are not having any problems then it is possible your website was high-jacked and your picture embedded.

If I can be of any help feel free to contact me.

Robert
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

ok i'm going to be a little more blunt. people have looked at your photo's. there virus warning on the computers have shouted WATCH OUT VIRUS! weather it's affecting your computer or not SOMETHING IN YOUR PHOTO'S is affecting others computers! when you have more than one person saying your drunk maybe you should believe them.....
    Moderating is a responsibility not a privilege, abuse your power and you lose, no matter how powerful you may think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Lead pot View Post
    Yes I run win. 7.

This has happen twice when I opened your thumb nails.
    Yesterday red flags came up making it look like I just won the jackpot on a one armed bandit with two back door Trojans and several spy wears.

Hey what is going on? getting tired smelling the smoke??

Kurt
    Tired! No sir....but I've just got too many good rifles that aren't getting used! If noone wants them....well....I've got some grandsons that will appreciate them one day!

Take care!

Is the virus warning coming from the pictures I put in the thread?

http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=105320

I got them via email last night, uploaded them to photobucket and did not get a warning myself.

castboolits@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by fishhawk View Post
    ok i'm going to be a little more blunt. people have looked at your photo's. there virus warning on the computers have shouted WATCH OUT VIRUS! weather it's affecting your computer or not SOMETHING IN YOUR PHOTO'S is affecting others computers! when you have more than one person saying your drunk maybe you should believe them.....
    Ok...fair enough! I'll be BLUNT with you! I have no virus on my Mac!! Take your bitch to ImageShack if anywhere! 45Nut put the photos up and according to his data....his computer showed no virus!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast