WidenersLee PrecisionReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRepackbox
Load Data Inline Fabrication

Thread: mono vision contacts

Boolit Master

mono vision contacts

I am trying out some monovison contacts. I am left handed and my left eye (dominant) has a lens for up close and the right eye for distance. I am tired of tilting my head way back to see the sights with my glasses. I don't know if this is going to work or not. I am trying to shoot with both eyes open since with my left eye I can see the sights great but the target at 20 ft. is real blurry. I hope I can get used to this. I am practicing with a BB gun in the garage. Not very good yet.
    ARMY Viet-Nam 70-71

Boolit Master
    I hate old eyes too. Wait 'till you get to deal with cataracs and they tell you your insurance will not pay for the surgury until they are "ripe". I feel like a fruit awaiting the picking.

Boolit Buddy

I have been fighting that for awhile, my eye Doctor said I am eligible for surgery now. Thank you Medicare and Tricare, I'm not ready to do it yet though.
    Clyde
    COL USA RET

Boolit Master
    76 Warlock get the cataract surgery!!! After most of my life ( 8th grade to 66yrs old) being near sighted and putting up with glasses I had cataract surgery on my dominate right eye. I can drive without glasses,see targets and do all sorts of wonderful things. Surgery went fine but I didn't heal very fast. If your eye isn't healed in 3-4 weeks talk to your Dr. he can help.

Boolit Master
    What do the docs say about shooting the heavy kicking magnums with the lens inserts?