MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2Wideners
Snyders JerkyInline FabricationTitan ReloadingRepackbox
Lee Precision Reloading Everything

Thread: Lee making Ranchdog designs?

Boolit Master

Lee making Ranchdog designs?

Since Ranch Dog seems to be shut down, I was wondering if LEE would/could make some of his designs for a group buy?
    "There's a Fine Line Between Hobby and Mental Illness"!

Boolit Buddy

Ranch Dog

Quote Originally Posted by Irascible View Post
    Since Ranch Dog seems to be shut down, I was wondering if LEE would/could make some of his designs for a group buy?
    When I ordered my last mold several weeks ago. ranch Dog thought Lee might be offering a few of his designs......It will be a wait and see. Check out what he has left and get them before they are gone. Prices will be better than having a custom mold made up by them after the less popular ones are dropped from production.afish4570

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar
    I just bought a 44/265 Ranch Dog and he has those and the 240Gn moulds in stock, along with a few smaller semi auto pistol moulds, some 258, 375/6/7/8? and I think .410 sizers and that's pretty much it from memory.
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Boolit Master

Looks like Ranch Dog is down entirely now. I just thought of it last night when I was talking about the 9x18 boolit last night. I'm thinking that a custom mold from Accurate may be the best bet. I see some similar designs on his site already.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by 2wheelDuke View Post
    Looks like Ranch Dog is down entirely now. I just thought of it last night when I was talking about the 9x18 boolit last night.
    Ranch Dog is a member here and he had the small auto pistol moulds in stock when he finally shut the doors on 22nd Nov I think it was. A PM might work, worth a try, he is going to have to sell them to someone one day or feed them to the chooks.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Moderator Emeritus

I e-mailed Lee re the 35x175 RD and their lackof heavies in 35 caliber. He said if it evers slows down they might consider it.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

I suppose if your rear is in a sling trying to fill existing orders, it is difficult to find time to consider making new styles and getting further behind!

The other moulds are a bit nicer, but a lot more expensive and I dooooooooooo like the 6 cavity option!

Boolit Master
    SEND AN E-MAIL to LEE to request that they carry the RD designs... I did.

It comes down to 'supply and demand' - if ENOUGH wheels squeak, they will provide the grease.