Titan ReloadingRepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: chamber insert for handi-rifle

Boolit Master
    I personally have loaded light loads in the regular rifle case using lead bullets for the type of service you want. The couple of inserts I have seen used over the years never shot particularly well so I have not been tempted to buy one. To me it costs about the same to load 32 ACP rounds as it does to load a 308 round with the same cast bullets and a small charge of either Bulls eye or Red dot.

Boolit Master

I think I'll do just that. It's been working so far and it doesnt cost anything.
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

Just make sure you always keep those cases seperate from your high pressure ones. ...Geo
    N.R.A. Life Member

Boolit Buddy
    Fishman,
    Something else you might try is to call information at the area code where the business was listed (if you have an address) and see if the business is listed. You can also try gun shops in the area as the manufacturer would undoubtedly be known by some of them. Adapters are fun if nothing else.
    Good luck.
    DHB

Boolit Master

They do have a phone number listed but specify orders are by email. I'm of the opinion that if their email doesn't work and that's how they get orders then I'm not going to waste my time. May be harsh but you and I have working email addresses don't we?
    "Is all this REALLY necessary?"

I'm in the "light loads with light bullets" camp and have such rounds for all my single shot rifles. But I reload. If I didn't reload the adaptors would make more sense. The only rounds I don't reload for are .22 RF and .22 Mag. I have one of these for my .308 Win "EMERGENCY" rifle. Seems there's always .22 RF around. Although I've never read it in a law book, I'm sure there is a Montana state law that makes it mandatory for every vehicle to have at least one 50 round box of .22s in the glove box.
    AKA "Old Vic"
    "I am a great believer in powder-burning".
    --Theodore Roosevelt, Hunting Trips of a Ranchman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12