Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Load Data Snyders Jerky
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 35 Cal Gatorcheck Gb

Cast Boolits Owner

35 Cal Gatorcheck Gb

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is the 35 CAL GATORCHECK GB.

This GB is open for orders. The "Gator" purchased a large quantity of metal in order to keep prices low. He is getting ready to punch out the 30 cals and also catch up on an outstanding 35 cal order so we will get in on that run.

Please review the thread titled GATORCHECH GROUP BUY INFO before placing your order.

click here ---> http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=10337

Thanks,

Robert

I had quite the write up on this thread about the Gatorcheck group buy deal but at the suggestion of one of the members I made a sticky that will provide all the info so I do not have to put it in every group buy.
    Last edited by No_1; 11-01-2006 at 06:14 AM. Reason: Clarify a change in the original post and add a link to the Gatorchech Group buy info page.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Master

No 1, I'll take 10K, Assuming that they can go in one Flat Rate Box. PM on the way for address. I take it that Gator gave you a price or will shortly for the .35 checks.
    John

Retired to South Carolina for the grandkids!

Thumbs up

I'm in for 5K.

Poohgyrr

Last edited by Poohgyrr; 10-31-2006 at 12:42 PM.
    John
    Winchester ‘92s & 94s

“President JFK 20 Jan 1961: “the rights of man come not from the generosity of the state, but from the hand of God.”

"Life brings us sorrow and joy alike. It is what a man does with them - not what they do to him - that is the test of his mettle." T. Roosevelt

Cast Boolits Owner

Gator said the price would be "slightly under $20 per K". I am sure he will provide the final when he is almost done.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by alamogunr View Post
    I take it that Gator gave you a price or will shortly for the .35 checks.
    John
    Last edited by No_1; 10-30-2006 at 08:39 PM.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Buddy
    I would like to get in on this deal for five thousand. Do these checks seat well with the LEE push through set up? If so, I would be happy to send you a money order for the full amount plus shipping. Can you give the full price or, do you need to wait for the orders first?

Put me down for 10K. I've got too many .35s to let this go by.

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Robert, any idea on cut off date? Insurance companies, and property taxes are making demands at the time.

Boolit Master on Heavens Range
    A month anyway, according to the Gator! ... felix
    felix

Boolit Master
    I'm in for 5000. Do you need a PM with my mailing address? Zip is 15840.
    Nighthunter

Boolit Buddy
    Robert, put me down for 15K, packed in 1K bags. I appreciate the special service.

Please consider getting a PO Box and spreading that expense as a cost of doing business just like the packing supplies. That may save a few PMs and save us a step in getting funds to you. You also purchased a better than average counting scale to do this. Figure it will last 4 years and spread the cost. Your time and effort are a gift to Cast Bookits. I thank you. Expenses directly related to our GBs should be distributed. None of us are free loaders.

Please consider a sticky that sets up the standard procedures for all of the Gas Check GBs. Include such items as 'use this PO Box address' , 'include in the US Postal Money Order, the following information: ...', and so forth. Edit and update when charges are required.

I expect the GC GBs will be going for years. Lets get a routine in place to make it as simple and easy as possible. I do not want you to burn out on us.

Robert, thanks again for what you and your team do for us.

Bob

Boolit Grand Master In Remembrance Four Fingers of Death's Avatar
    I'll have to have a think about this one. I have been keen to try gas checks on target 38 loads, but I'm not sure what moulds (if any) I have. I'll get back to you on this one.
    "I'll help you down the trail and proud to!" Rooster Cogburn.

"Slap some bacon on a biscuit and let's go! We're burnin' daylight! " - Will Anderson (John Wayne) "The Cowboys."

SASS Life Member No 82047

http://s89.photobucket.com/albums/k228/4fingermick/

Psycholigist to Sniper; 'What did you feel when you shot the felon Sargeant?'
    Sniper to Psycholigist; 'Recoil Ma'am.'

From my Irish Ancestors: "You've got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your grandfather was."

Boolit Master
    OOOUUUHH,!! ok ,I'll take 5k.I'm gonna get whupped for this! So close to Christmas!!
    jhalcott 21222
    Last edited by jhalcott; 11-02-2006 at 07:48 PM.

Boolit Master

Wherever they hire Philosophers & Misanthropes...
    5K to me. I don't shoot a lot, so it will be a Looooong time before I run out...
    A Democrat that owns Guns is like a Vegan that owns Cats...
    C2N14... because life is not energetic enough.
    Gott und Gewehr mit uns!...
    Death is only The End if you assume the Story is about You.
    1.618034 Fnord
    מנא, מנא, תקל, ופרסין - Daniel 5:25-28 - Got 7.62?

5K AnthonyB 22192

Boolit Master
    Put me down for 5k. Zip is 83709.
    Obssd1958

Don

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Boolit Master
    I'll take 5K Frank46 zip 70582, jeez now I gotta get me a mold for my colt trooper and maybe a 35 rem marlin. I know where one is that was made in 1952 in great shape and no stinkin micro groove. These group buys are taking on a life of their own. Thanks to Robert and the crew for your time and efforts. Just think all I now gotta worry about is the 375, 44, and 45 group buys. Frank

Cast Boolits Owner

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Please remember when placing your order to state the amount, your screen name and then your zip for my tracking purposes.

Thanks,
    Robert
    - Albert Camus -

Cast Boolits Owner

P C Bob,
    Thank you for the suggestions/reminders. I now remember our previous conversation on this very subject. I will adjust accordingly because it will make things easier.

Thanks,
    Robert

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop bob View Post
    Robert, put me down for 15K, packed in 1K bags. I appreciate the special service.

Please consider getting a PO Box and spreading that expense as a cost of doing business just like the packing supplies. That may save a few PMs and save us a step in getting funds to you. You also purchased a better than average counting scale to do this. Figure it will last 4 years and spread the cost. Your time and effort are a gift to Cast Bookits. I thank you. Expenses directly related to our GBs should be distributed. None of us are free loaders.

Please consider a sticky that sets up the standard procedures for all of the Gas Check GBs. Include such items as 'use this PO Box address' , 'include in the US Postal Money Order, the following information: ...', and so forth. Edit and update when charges are required.

I expect the GC GBs will be going for years. Lets get a routine in place to make it as simple and easy as possible. I do not want you to burn out on us.

Robert, thanks again for what you and your team do for us.

Bob
    - Albert Camus -

Cast Boolits Owner

Price is based on the amount we order. The more we order the better (somewhat) price we get. Once I get the final price I will begin accepting payments.

Robert

Quote Originally Posted by tom barthel View Post
    I would like to get in on this deal for five thousand. Do these checks seat well with the LEE push through set up? If so, I would be happy to send you a money order for the full amount plus shipping. Can you give the full price or, do you need to wait for the orders first?
    - Albert Camus -

Boolit Buddy
    CSH 35748 5k

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast