WidenersReloading EverythingInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2RepackboxSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Load Data
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Saying hi and how i think i can be of service

Boolit Master
    I'm also looking for dies; I want to swage bullets for my various .31 calibers - .303 British, 7.65X53 Argie Mauser, and 7.62X54R Mosin - I figure that .313" bullets would be about ideal, but I might settle for .312". Also .323" for 8X57mm Mauser, and I might be interested in .308, .358 and .257 dies, as well.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Nothing on here since July, whats going on with the presses and dies??? Is there another thread somewhere? Just curious.

Super Moderator

............He was here today 10:40 PM. Other then that, not the faintest.

...............Buckshot
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance

Boolit Master

I'm still waiting on the ram I paid for 3 months ago.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DDriller View Post
    I'm still waiting on the ram I paid for 3 months ago.
    I bought a press from Tim, and he delivered promptly. I dunno what's going on...
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Grand Master

I'm still happily swaging along on .41, .44, and .45.
    This thread does seem kinda quiet.

Boolit Buddy
    Sorry I haven't been participating on my end in this post. I have two presses and a ram to get shipped by the middle of this week. I have a set of dies that the reamers I ordered back a few months ago finally arrived on Friday just after lunch. I have been working on adapting the press to work with a few different sets of dies (I got that worked out and working good). I am getting into building a couple of adjustable core molds. I will be posting some pictures of the adapters set up on the press with dies in place also. I have a day or two to finish up a few little details then I will take some pictures and post them here.

Thank You,
    U.P. North

Boolit Buddy
    Started a New Topic about the swage press with cd4d dies here is the shortcut http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=129479
    Last edited by u.p. north; 10-04-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: added

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567