Inline FabricationRepackboxRotoMetals2Snyders Jerky
Load DataReloading EverythingWidenersTitan Reloading
Lee Precision MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Big consignment/estate auction (Illinois)

Boolit Master

Big consignment/estate auction (Illinois)

Received sale bill for this year's Bauer Bros New Year's Firearm Auction a couple weeks ago and just got around to reading through it. Looks like it's going to be another good one and there actually appear to be some moulds/casting equipment among the reloading stuff.

For anyone who might be interested, here's a link to the online sale bill and pics:

http://www.bauerauction.com/pages/JanGunsale2011.htm

They hold one of these every year on New Year's Day and draw folks from all over the country.

If anyone else from Cast Boolits is planning to attend, let me know and maybe we can get together sometime during the day for a cup of coffee.

Bill
    "I'm not often right but I've never been wrong."

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Master

I got the listing too, from an Illinois Auction search site. Really, really, REALLY wish I didn't have to work all weekend... I'd be there for sure, if I was free! We never do anything for New Years anyway. Let me know how it goes, would you? I'll only be able to live going to it vicariously through you...
    Group Buy Honcho for: 9x135 Slippery, 45x200 Target (H&G68), 45x230 Gov't Profile, 44x265 Keith

E-mail or PM me if you have one of the following commemorative Glocks you'd like to sell: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.

Boolit Buddy
    Hmm, I just wish I had money as that is just about 45 mins from my parents house. The only thing I am really looking for is a Remington 7600 in 35 Whelen anyways so oh well. Good luck to you.

Matt

Boolit Buddy
    And of course I'm leaving Illinois that day.
    Μολὼν λάβε

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass.

I am out of town, enjoy your holidays.

Boolit Master
    might be good, but a 5day wait on all guns, and out of state residents cant buy.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by troy_mclure View Post
    might be good, but a 5day wait on all guns, and out of state residents cant buy.
    The 5-day waiting period doesn't apply to FFLs (including C&Rs) and residents of neighboring states (IN, KY, MO, IA, & WI) can purchase long guns without running the transfer through an FFL in their home state. Pretty much the same rules as any gunshow in Illinois.

Bill

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Master

If any others from the forum are planning to attend, my offer to buy the coffee still stands.

Bill

Jimmy Buffett
    "Scarlet Begonias"

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kraschenbirn View Post
    If any others from the forum are planning to attend, my offer to buy the coffee still stands.

Bill
    Really wish I could Bill. Work stinks, but it pays the bills... I really wish I could attend. You going to the regional auction at RIA in March/April? I plan on going to the preview day of that one.
    Group Buy Honcho for: 9x135 Slippery, 45x200 Target (H&G68), 45x230 Gov't Profile, 44x265 Keith

E-mail or PM me if you have one of the following commemorative Glocks you'd like to sell: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.