RotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingWidenersRepackbox
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: Keyhorse aka Dennis Kehoss has passed

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

Post Keyhorse aka Dennis Kehoss has passed

I received this email this morning, my heart is heavy. Rest in Peace my friend.

Ken

This is Sally, Dennis's wife. I see you sent him an email.

Dennis passed away Sunday Dec. 19th while at the Hospice. He is in a better
    place now and feeling no pain.

Sally Kehoss
    In lieu of flowers or cards

please make a donation to St. Judes Children's Hospital in Memphis Tennessee. www.stjude.org.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Moderator Emeritus / Trusted loob groove dealer

Somers, Montana, a quaint little drinking village,with a severe hunting and fishing problem.
    Member since 2006, he was quiet most of the time, but was a great contributor when he spoke.
    The solid soft lead bullet is undoubtably the best and most satisfactory expanding bullet that has ever been designed. It invariably mushrooms perfectly, and never breaks up. With the metal base that is essential for velocities of 2000 f.s. and upwards to protect the naked base, these metal-based soft lead bullets are splendid.
    John Taylor - "African Rifles and Cartridges"

Forget everything you know about loading jacketed bullets. This is a whole new ball game!

Cast Boolits Owner

This is a sad day indeed. I enjoyed quite a bit of conversation with him via e-mails. RIP Denniis.

R.
    "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion."
    - Albert Camus -

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

I had known Dennis 6-7 years over a few websites and there was hardly a more generous man to be found, we traded things back and forth and when I was hurt he sent packages of M&M's to lift my spirits. Dennis was a pistol guy, recently I sent him a scope base for his 444 Encore.
    He had been fighting heart problems but it didn't keep him from looking ahead.
    May his time in heaven be well supplied with his favorites and plenty of ammo.
    I have a heavy heart this morning.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Moderator Emeritus

RIP Dennis, a real class act is gone from this earth.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Banned

Rest In Peace Dennis.

Andy

In Remembrance
    Jackson County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory
    Rest in peace Dennis.
    Those who fail to study history are doomed to repeat it.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund
    Freud

Moderator Emeritus

This comes as quite a shock. We are truly diminished by Dennis's passing. Thoughts and prayers going out to his family and friends.
    "The worst wheel of the cart makes the most noise." - Benjamin Franklin

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

Honestly can't say I remember the gentleman,

But I can say those who have spoken highly of him, are a testament to the kind of man he was.

We are indeed diminished.

Rest In Peace Dennis
    If I should depart this life while defending those who cannot defend themselves, then I have died the most honorable of deaths. Marc R. Murphy '2006'.

Boolit Master

What a shock, I didn't know he was sick. He had on numerous occasions had me make leather gear that he either donated to the site or gave to 45Nut as a present. I am actually in the middle of making him a buttstock cover for his Contender rifle. I'm sure his close friends will miss him as he was a very generous and caring person.

Most of his posts were some kind of help for Ken. What a guy!We are indeed diminished!
    Jay
    "The .30-06 is never a mistake." Townsend Whelen

"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."
    Thomas Paine