MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2Wideners
Snyders JerkyRepackboxTitan ReloadingInline Fabrication
Lee Precision

Thread: Daniel Cogliosi (Bullshop)?

Boolit Bub

Question Daniel Congiolosi (Bullshop)?

Yesterday I received my unopened order envelope from The Bull Shop in AK, originally mailed from my address on 8-19.

Under the Bull Shop address is a yellow sticker by the P.O. dated 8-31 that states:

RETURN TO SENDER - REFUSED - UNABLE TO FORWARD

Also, handwritten diagonally across the Bull Shop address is the underlined word, "Deceased".

Had heard that The Bull Shop had ceased operations but the circumstances were unclear. Wish I knew more, but this is all I've got.

Have any AK members or others learned anything new about this?

mosinman
    Last edited by mosinman; 09-08-2011 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling errors

Cast Boolits Founder/B.O.B.

We are trying to get facts,, and not gossip to lean on.
    Right now all we know for sure is Dan is not posting about it.
    Until Dan himself deems it's time to clear the air let's not play this out as if this is Dr Phil's script department.
    Boolits= as God laid it into the soil,,grand old Galena,the Silver Stream graciously hand poured into molds for our consumption.

Bullets= Machine made utilizing Full Length Gas Checks as to provide projectiles for the masses.

http://www.cafepress.com/castboolits

castboolits@gmail.com

Boolit Grand Master

Has anyone learned any legit info about Dan?

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master
    Nothing legit at the moment. Again, repeating what Ken said, lets not turn castboolits into a rumor mill.

Dan and Family live in alaska and have a subsistence life style from what I gather. Late summer through fall is crunch time. Winter is when they crank out the fine products that we all crave.
    Some where between here and there.....

Boolit Master

I do wish Dan or someone from the family would post something. I am not trying to stir the pot. I like Dan from his post and his take on things, not to mention his AK stories from time to time. I regret having been in Delta Junction last summer and not stopping by the store. My best wishes to him and his family.

James

Boolit Master
    Yes, please, heed the words of Ken's Post, in particular the last sentence . It is disrespectful to do otherwise.

Let us have patience with this.

Wt.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by redneckdan View Post
    Again, repeating what Ken said, lets not turn castboolits into a rumor mill.
    Strange thing to say. No one did that, simply asked if anyone had any LEGIT info.

Quite the rumor that is huh?

Rick
    "The people never give up their freedom . . . Except under some delusion." Edmund Burke

"Let us remember that if we suffer tamely a lawless attack on our liberty, we encourage it." Samuel Adams

NRA Benefactor Life Member
    CRPA Life Member

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrick View Post
    Strange thing to say. No one did that, simply asked if anyone had any LEGIT info.

Quite the rumor that is huh?

Rick
    I don't find it strange at all. You are correct that no one has done any rumor milling yet. That sentence is merely a request to keep that up. Probably just the way it was read. Hard to convey tone or inflection in black and white print.
    Some where between here and there.....

Boolit Grand Master

Ken is right. Remember that this is not the first thread on this topic. Most of us like Dan and family and are truly concerned. The best we can do now is pray for them and wait.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Yes, patience, please. Remember, as stressful as this is for us (as he's made some good on-line friends here), it's more stressful for the family.
    Group Buy Honcho for: 9x135 Slippery, 45x200 Target (H&G68), 45x230 Gov't Profile, 44x265 Keith

E-mail or PM me if you have one of the following commemorative Glocks you'd like to sell: FBI 100yr, Bell Helo, FOP Lodge1, Kiowa Warrior, SCI, and any new/unknown-to-me commemoratives.

In Remembrance
    I don't know anything concrete about Dan's condition or that of his family, but I do know they have an enemy living near them.
    He posted here for a short while as 800d, then disappeared when he had accomplished his objective.

I would not put it past him to mess with Dan's mail ... although I have no way of knowing that he does so.

CM
    Retired...TWICE. Now just raisin' cows and livin' on borrowed time.

Boolit Master
    Talk about stirring the rumor pot -- YIKES!
    ph4570

I talk to Junior almost every day, and as far as I know his dad is alive. They're just having some family problems. I'm not going into detail, its not my place to say
    The mind has exactly the same power as the hands: not merely to grasp the world, but to change it. - Colin Wilson...

Boolit Grand Master

Where our governors, congressmen AND THEIR WIVES make our license plates
    runfivesLITTLEgirl You will have to change that name shortly. I remember some of dads pictures when YOU were shooting. How time flys.

Thanks for the post that all are healthy. Many of us were worried about their health. A family problem I can understand and hope for the best. Been there and survived. Now thanks to a wonderful YOUNG LADY this old man can sleep tonight.

Thanks again.
    WE WON. WE BEAT THE MACHINE. WE HAVE CCW NOW.

Super Moderator

We are all aware of the contributions the Congiolosi family has made to this board, both via their services and products. We all care for them as friends naturally care for each other, and that is our only interest. Any personal issues they may be having are just that, personal.

runfiveslittlegirl, timely post suggests that the problem could in fact be personal, and that's as far as it needs to go.

Bad Water Bill Made a post that pretty much says it all. With that I feel that we need to simply keep the Congiolosi family in our thoughts and prayers, and whatever happens, happens for the best for them.

At this point I don't feel further conjecture would be worthwhile, so I'm going to close this public thread.

.................Buckshot
    Last edited by Buckshot; 09-12-2011 at 01:45 AM.
    Father Grand Caster watches over you my brother. Go now and pour yourself a hot one. May the Sacred Silver Stream be with you always

Proud former Shooters.Com Cast Bullet alumnus and plank owner.

"The Republic can survive a Barack Obama, who is, after all, merely a fool. It is less likely to survive a multitude of fools such as those who made him their president."

Shrink the State End the Fed Balance the budget Make a profit Leave an inheritance