WidenersRepackboxGraf & SonsTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationRotoMetals2StainLess Steel Media
MidSouth Shooters Supply
Tab Content
  • ofitg's Avatar
    10-02-2018, 12:51 PM
    Yeah, 20-some years ago those white tips were solid little hemispheres of the phosphorous compound. Nowadays it's just a thin layer of the phosphorous compound painted on the end of the match head. At least, that's what the situation has...
    710 replies | 241899 view(s)
  • ofitg's Avatar
    09-29-2018, 01:10 PM
    Found a bag of BONIDE Sulfur Plant Fungicide in my garage - 90% sulfur, according to the label - the remaining (10%) ingredients were not specified. I mixed 200 grains of this product with 8 ounces of water and heated it to boiling, then filtered...
    710 replies | 241899 view(s)
  • ofitg's Avatar
    09-27-2018, 11:10 AM
    I favor the old H-48 and FH-42 mixtures because of their simplicity and the availability of ingredients. I am not a chemist by any means, but I have learned how to synthesize potassium chlorate from a common, innocuous over-the-counter product...
    710 replies | 241899 view(s)
No More Results
About ofitg

Basic Information

Signature


"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto."

- Thomas Jefferson

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
233
Posts Per Day
0.11
General Information
Last Activity
Today 08:12 PM
Join Date
02-05-2013
Referrals
0
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check