PDA

View Full Version : Hope and Change

82nd airborne
12-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Fellows,
This community is in need of some change. An idea, maybe a bad one struck me about 4 seconds ago. Delete if indeed it is dumb. I way we see who can empty thier change (yes coins) into a flate rate box or some such and send it to the money managers that be here at cast boolits. It may be too much of a hassle dealing with hundreds of dollars in coins, but if everyone dumped thier ash tray and sends it in, it would add up to quite alot. It could be poured into the little coin machines that spit out cash to alleviate counting of change and provide cash to the site, Kens move, or some other worthy cause.
If its a go, Ill try to fill a flat rate box. It does nothing but get lost between my cusions anyway, so I dont think many of us will miss it too much.

mold maker
12-05-2010, 04:27 PM
It mounts up to be quite a lot. I manage a rifle or some such every year, from change that I dump, in a big plastic jar, each evening. I also keep a med bottle of quarters in the truck for the car wash. Each of us could spare some pocket change for a good cause.

Lee
12-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Well, it's that time of year. All the gun rags are soliciting, NRA, GOA, all have their hand out. Haven't heard a peep from Ken, but mebbe it's time ta send him a little Christmas present. Geez, how many members now? And if each sent in a couple bucks? Wow! Wish I had THAT many friends to send ME a couple bucks each for the holidays:-D

Lee
12-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Ow! Ow! Ow! You're killin' me. I just went and made my donation to this site on the dreaded "Evil-Bay"
HeeeHeeeHee they don't even know they're transferin' money to the dark side:drinks:
Took all of 20 seconds. You'd love to know what my password to them is:-D

Nothin' like usin' da enemy ta keep your friends in business.
Merry Christmas Ken, and all the boolits guys here too!!!...............Lee:mrgreen:

a.squibload
12-14-2010, 04:25 AM
OK, I give up, what is it? NO don't tell me!

I was thinking an electronic donation would save the 5 or 10 bucks on a FRB.
Before I forget I'll click the red Donate button above.

Well that was easy.
I think they're onto us though, shows up as a donation to Gunloads / Cast Boolits.
PPal can't afford to take a stand too hard I guess. Would get in the way of bidness!