PDA

View Full Version : Free tc scope!

Big Ryan
12-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Decembers FREE GiveAway is here guys & gals. Go take a gander!:mrgreen: Cheers, Big Ryan

http://www.brtradingfort.com/apps/forums/topics/show/3844051-december-s-free-giveaway-

NoZombies
12-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Cool way to increase membership.... I'm in

Rangefinder
12-03-2010, 06:23 PM
NICE! Another good forum for me to wander when it's o'dark-thirty and can't turn the brain off! :D Never enough good material for late-night browsing... Good thing my wife loves me... ;)

steg
12-03-2010, 07:59 PM
just wondering if the sounds too good to be true can be hiding in there somewhere?.......steg

Geraldo
12-03-2010, 08:20 PM
just wondering if the sounds too good to be true can be hiding in there somewhere?.......steg

Nope, I've dealt with Big Ryan before and he's a good guy.

a.squibload
12-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Nice site, I'll poke around over there.

Big Ryan
12-03-2010, 09:36 PM

Steg, I assure you its not. The way my website works is all about the members, the more donations we get, the more our members get it back. Im not in this to make a proffit, all I want is to keep the lights on for our website, all the rest gets poored back into the community one way or another, this is just one of the ways.. The last 4 months in a row we have given a free item away, and I will continue to do so aslong as my budget calls for it. We have had many small donations from our members & sponsors the last few months, and this enables me to do these Free GiveAways. Go poke around on Specialty Pistols website. I was a Mod there for quite a while and have over 6000 posts, alot of guys know me here aswell, and can vouch for me, including Ken (The owner of cast boolits) I have spoken with him personaly a few months back, he is a GREAT guy, and I would like to take this opportunity to thank him and the entire mod team here again for there continued support, and allowing me to post these free giveaways here on CB... United we stand!..http://specialtypistols.infopop.cc/emotes/waveflag.gif Cheers, BR.

NoZombies
12-04-2010, 12:54 AM
I've Traded with Ryan before, and if I had money, I'd trade a lot more, he gets some neat stuff.

He's on the up and up.

*Paladin*
12-04-2010, 01:30 AM
Thanks Big Ryan! I signed up and need that scope!

Big Ryan
12-10-2010, 03:02 PM
BTT!:mrgreen: