PDA

View Full Version : Vitrolic Rant

KCSO
10-12-2006, 08:52 AM
Last night while working a sexual assault of a retarded person i was told by the victim that they didn't resist because they(Social Services) told them that they should never hit anyone FOR ANY REASON. This morning the first complaint on my desk is a parent complaining that a school bus driver ASSAULTED their child by grabbing their arm and draggin them to the principal's office. And all theit poor child did was refuse to follow rules and call the drive a M/F.

The Social Services is ruining the country and the people and NO ONE will speak up. I am lazy and obstinanate because I trash these bogus complaints, and uncooperative because I insist on an investigation before we will take someone's kids away from them. Thanks to the Social Service credo a needless rape occured, a justified man will probably be fired and the first time you slap a significant other you will have committed a misdemeanor that will revoke your civil rights for life.

Sorry, but I'm some upset. I just hope that the S/S flack who said never hit anyone gets caught in a dark alley some night, no that wouldn't do any good they would just whine, be a victim for the rest of their life and probably get a promotion.

redneckdan
10-12-2006, 11:17 AM
I 2nd that^

9.3X62AL
10-12-2006, 12:07 PM
OH, DON'T GET ME STARTED.

As far as I'm concerned, this nanny-state nonsense mindset is promulgated with the intention of condemning its clients to a life of dependency upon the providers, and guaranteeing the providers lifelong employment and promotion as their caregivers. Disgusting.

versifier
10-12-2006, 12:59 PM
HEAR HEAR!!!:Fire:

Bret4207
10-12-2006, 04:16 PM
It's the same everywhere. The first time a parent with an out of control 10 year old told me, "Well, I can't hit him. I'll get arrested". I told him in front of the kid that there was a big diffeence between discipline and beating/abuse. Dad got the point right away and threw the kid into a corner and laid down the law. No marks on the kid and I never heard from them again.

The system is broken. How we fix it at this point is a toughy. I think it'd take a good old fashioned depression and some real suffering of the populance to bring folks to their senses.

SharpsShooter
10-12-2006, 06:16 PM
You are NOT alone my friend. Social Services has taken what was originally a reasonable concept and run off the end of the earth with it.

From the amen corner...........

SS

JeffinNZ
10-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Oh thank godness it's the USA too. I was beginning to think this line of thinking was just a product of Kiwi roman sandal wearing, hemp suit owning, decaf latte supping, non fossil fuel burning, anti child smacking, tree hugging, whale patting, pinky fingered chardonay swilling, hybrid car driving, tofu eating, anti gun civil servants.

I feel better now.:-D

OldBob
10-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Thank you gentlemen, its nice to know I'm not the only one who
despises this foolishness. My Ma and Pa didn't require any gummint help or advice to raise their family nor did I need help raising mine. I'm real sick of the gummint having its collective nose in our collective...er ah.. places where their nose shouldn't oughta be. Tpr. Bret, I've said basically the same thing, but I'm afraid the majority of our population couldn't survive a real depression, too many without any self sufficiency abilities and too many who would hold up their hands and cry for the gummint to feed and support them.

Good Lord JeffinNZ, when did NY liberals move into your area !

JeffinNZ
10-12-2006, 07:46 PM
Good Lord JeffinNZ, when did NY liberals move into your area !

When some damned fool let them!

Now here's a bit of trivia for you. The next strongest political party in NZ after the ruling one has a spokesperson for the abolition of political correctness. They get my vote on that basis alone.:Fire:

floodgate
10-12-2006, 09:30 PM
JeffinNZ:

Hey, waidaminnit!!! I've got a Honda Hybrid, and that total average 46 miles per (US) gallons over two years since new gives me a lot of extra $$$ to spend on our hobby! And I'm presently swilling box-wine of unknown vintage with my left (non-typing) thumb stuck out- OOOPPPS!!!

floodgate

kodiak1
10-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Man I thought we only had that problem in Canada.
Jesus we just finally got the Government to Start on putting in a three strike law up here. Not as tuff as California's but at least it is a start.
Tha way it was before we pat them on the head tell them they were bad and god konws what kind of insane miniscule punishment and they are gone again.
Ken.

crazy mark
10-12-2006, 10:11 PM
I can't believe the bull the CSD does around here. Reminds me of the Gestapo. If you swat a kid in public somebody will get your lic # and call CSD and they come investigate and threaten you will all sorts of stuff. Let a kid run away however and they say so what. You are just stifling his creativity. Want something done with the people who are harboring the run away. No sir...They are providing shelter and you should pay them for taking care of your deprived child. I could say a lot more but I don't have the time to say what I feel.

Lee
10-13-2006, 01:20 AM
HEY! Let's leave the Tofu out of this please! :-D :-D :-D

Other than that, I can not agree more. I personally went through an investigation of child abuse for a swat on an unruly child. A child who 10 years later thanked me for my actions and principles in raising her. Social Services has to be populated with the personality types that even the PETA people would'nt enlist.........Lee:)

JeffinNZ
10-13-2006, 03:38 AM
OK, OK, I'll retrack the tofu, hybrid car and chardonay but the hemp suit, decaf latte and anti gun stay.

:-D [smilie=1:

Ron
10-13-2006, 04:35 AM
Try living in Australia, especially I understand in Sydney, New South Wales where this problem is rife. Situation: 14 year old daughter has a difference of opinion with parents and moves out of home. Social Security pays for her accommodation etc with so much money that the kid dosen't want to come home. Best part is you as the parent have no rights and can't force her to return home, if you do, you are in front of the Court.

Our world really is going to the pack.

HORNET
10-14-2006, 10:15 AM
Nothing wrong with a hemp suit. If your day goes real bad you can smoke a sleeve.......:twisted:

9.3X62AL
10-14-2006, 12:11 PM
Jeff in NZ--I about cracked up when I read that bit you posted.

One interesting facet of the people who often are found in these child service agencies.......is that many of them--perhaps a majority of them at the street level--HAVE NO CHILDREN OF THEIR OWN. Another little factoid of interest is that normal, decent people in that business who have kids--own homes--attend church--go fishing and hunting--are MISERABLE working in those environments. They burn out after several years of beating their heads against a wall of administrative harassment in the face of confronting the ugly evils that are part and parcel of social work. I'm going hunting with one such guy later this week--who now works as a finance manager of an RV sales business.

Accordingly, the trendy leftist DINK (double income no kids) or D_KE-inspired hemp-laden agenda goes on apace--the end results of all those hell-raisers from Cal-Berzerkley, Columbia, the Sorbonne, and other like locations from the 60's getting jobs--promoting--and continuing their assault on society's mores from positions of authority. Scary as hell.

JeffinNZ
10-14-2006, 04:18 PM
......and that was the POLITE version of my rant........[smilie=1: :-D

It must be nice to sit in ivory towers making judgement calls on the great unwashed based on the text book learning you done got at the big school.

Really sad here in NZ in recent years the Dept of Child, Youth and Family have REALLY dropped the ball on a couple of occasions.

One instance was a father seperated from his family registered his concern about their safety with the mothers new boyfriend (Meth addict). Dept did nothing and the wee girl of 6 or 7 was murdered. Angered the nation BIG time.

9.3X62AL
10-14-2006, 08:13 PM
Yep.......agenda-driven ANYTHING is usually a farked-up mess.

Explorer1
10-15-2006, 06:48 PM
Dittos on KCSO's rant.
The first time my step kids said "you can't...I'll call..." I replied "would you like me to call them for you? You better have your bags packed when they get here cause one of us is leaving and it ain't me!" They got the message and life has been better ever since.
Then there was a case with an ex-GF and her request to a social services program. When she had the nerve to tell them that they were no longer welcome as they were making things worse, abuse claims of past came out. She got in someone's face and called BS, the claims stopped.
Ain't a wonderful system we now have? The schools aren't about learning, they are about not hurting anyone's feelings. I have been told "we didn't expect him to...." to which I replied "then why the #$% did you pass him?" Course you know the answer, murder is forgiven before the thought of holding back a kid. It might hurt his self-esteem. We held him back, and the teachers told us it was the best thing we ever did.
You get the idea.... I agree, the system is BROKE.

Marlin Junky
10-15-2006, 07:26 PM
Oh thank godness it's the USA too. I was beginning to think this line of thinking was just a product of Kiwi roman sandal wearing, hemp suit owning, decaf latte supping, non fossil fuel burning, anti child smacking, tree hugging, whale patting, pinky fingered chardonay swilling, hybrid car driving, tofu eating, anti gun civil servants.

I feel better now.:-D

It is... and I won't rest until they've all been deported :mrgreen:

MJ