PDA

View Full Version : Additional Lube Choice

hansumtoad
11-29-2010, 11:26 AM
We have started a small botique boolit business.

We have offered three lube choices - SPG, LBT Blue, and Rooster Zambini.

Friday, one of the three Lubrisizers shot craps. To keep production up, I had to buy another. The parts to repair the broken one are on order.

I'm thinking about putting it back in service with a fourth lube choice rather than keepinng it as a spare.

Question is... which lube? So I'm asking the membership.... which lube do we offer as a 4th choice? Thank you for your input.

Bob
Pb Boolits

mdi
11-29-2010, 11:45 AM
"NRA" 50-50, Carnuba Red are my choices...

cajun shooter
11-29-2010, 11:51 AM
I would look at two possibles. The White Label BAC which is perfect for most hangun and light rifle loads. With Clays powder it is almost smokeless. Then if you wanted to mix some of your own you could look at Speed Green which is sold by Bullshop. It is my understanding that another member is selling a lube called by that name but it is not the same. Check the site by Bullshop and it will have the needed info.

Bullshop
11-29-2010, 01:37 PM
If you plan on keeping the SPG as your BP lube you should go to the BPC forum and read the lube test thread. Lots of good info there.

Doc Highwall
11-29-2010, 02:08 PM
I second what BullShop says. Look what has been said about the NASA lube.

runfiverun
11-29-2010, 03:07 PM
try this, since you gotta pack them up carry them around and store them.
put some different lubes though some torture testing.
heat, sunlight, vacuumn packing, sticking together, and lube staying in the grooves.
educate yourself, you'll be answering lot's of questions.

BlueSmoke
11-29-2010, 10:41 PM
I would choose BAC.

Regards,

BlueSmoke