PDA

View Full Version : Ollie North: War Stories from the border

crabo
11-26-2010, 08:15 PM
Ollie North on the U.S.Border situation tomorrow night on Fox.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,602282,00.html

canyon-ghost
11-26-2010, 08:45 PM
Just hope they don't spin that into an AR ban or some such nonsense.

crabo
11-26-2010, 09:00 PM
I can't see Oliver North doing that. I heard him on Sean Hannity talking about it. I think our democratics are going to be unhappy with this report.

cajun shooter
11-27-2010, 12:12 PM
I would sign up and fight any where He was the leader. He went back to Viet-Nam against orders to find and bring back some of his men. Any man that does that is my kind of guy. He is so dedicated to this country that he could not see he was being used by our leaders.

MtGun44
11-27-2010, 11:24 PM
Just heard in on Sat radio. Good story, very scary for folks on the border. When are
we going to get serious about this and realize that this is not a law enforcement issue
where you arrest people, but a war where you shoot them when you see them.

ole 5 hole group
11-28-2010, 12:13 AM
Mtgun44 - where have you been? War? that term is no longer political correct and besides - unless we bring in a couple hundred million more of these uneducated and unskilled (except in the art of smuggling drugs) individuals and get them voting rights how else will the lib dems get back into power and remain there???

Sorry state of affairs on our southern border and at our airports.

Chainsaw2
12-06-2010, 02:27 PM
Ole 5 Hole

Unfortunately, you have exactly pegged the situation the border states are facing. Is it any wonder why decent folk despise liberals?
jim

82nd airborne
12-06-2010, 02:56 PM
This is the reason that I offer a 7% discount to customer that can provide a department letterhead signed by the chief or other superior, stating that the customer will be able to use the gun or upper I sell him on duty, to keep illegals from entering the united states.
No, I am not promoting violence, I am promoting the use of American peace officers to keep America safe physically and economically.