PDA

View Full Version : Gun show

dragonrider
10-08-2006, 09:15 PM
So I went to another gun show today in Springfield, Ma, good show as it usually is but I did notice a profound lack of bullet molds. Was oogling a Brazilian contract S&W model 1917 for $439.00 when I was sidetracked by a #5 Enfield complete with blade bayonet for $525.00, wood had been refinished and metal re-blued, I thought it was too much, but I sorely wanted to buy it. In the end I didn't buy either of them. I don't know what is wrong, can't seem to push myself to buy a gun lately. I did buy a sporter stock for the 03-A3 barreled action I bought two years ago. Now I just need a trigger guard for it.
Well perhaps I'll try again next week in Manchester, NH.

RayinNH
10-08-2006, 09:41 PM
Paul, I don't have much luck finding moulds either. The ones I see are the same ones those dealers have been lugging around for two or three years. The only show to consistantly find moulds is the Concord NH show. The dealer lives about two miles from my place. He usually has a couple hundred moulds or so with him. He gets $40 for a Lyman two holer. A little more than I'd like to pay but when the urge strikes for a new mould I usually buy...Ray

eka
10-08-2006, 11:54 PM
I don't know what is wrong, can't seem to push myself to buy a gun lately.

I know exactly what you mean. I bounce around so much in my interests, I don't trust myself to still be into that kind of gun a month down the road. I guess I'll just keep saving the buckaroos and eventually buy a milsurp, handgun, muzzleloader, lever action, and varmint rifle all at the same gun show. That should scratch all the itches.

Keith

versifier
10-10-2006, 09:37 AM
Dragonrider,
Do you have contact info on the Manchester show? I had a sheet with place & time, etc., but it has apparantly taken a left into the Twilight Zone [smilie=1: and I can't find it. Thanks.

dragonrider
10-10-2006, 03:02 PM
Nope, I don't, was hopin you did. I might have picked up a flyer at one of the other shows, I gotta look around.

RayinNH
10-10-2006, 09:55 PM
Versifier and dragonrider, the Manchester show is Oct.14-15 at the Rasisson Hotel , 700 Elm St. . Hours are Sat. 9-5, Sun. 9-2. Parking is available underneath the hotel...Ray

http://www.dipromo.com/nh/manchester.html

dragonrider
10-10-2006, 10:22 PM
Thanks Ray.

versifier
10-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Likewise, Ray![smilie=s: