PDA

View Full Version : Supplier

buckeye
11-18-2010, 06:50 PM
I'm looking for a single source for all my casting needs.I find myself using 4 suppliers to buy the same number of items.Is there a dealer who carries a good inventory of all the items you might need for casting?

MT Gianni
11-18-2010, 06:56 PM
5-10 years ago the answer was yes. Now it is "if they have it in stock". There has been a rush on many items in the shooting sports and the catch-up is slow though coming around. I use Graf&Son, Mid-South Shooters Supply and there are a few others out there. THey may have all that you need or may show out of stock. It's just life in todays world.

GAR RELOADING

Address: 590 MCBRIDE AVE WEST PATESON, NJ 07424-2822
Voice: 1-201-256-7641 Fax: 1-973-754-1114
These guys used to have everything Saeco made. They shut down and I have heard they are back but have never called this number.

Shiloh
11-18-2010, 09:00 PM
Good luck finding everything from one vendor. Most are out of stock from time to time like MT Gianni said.

I bought from GAR years ago. They had the lowest prices on molds. As far as I know, they are out of business. They didn't have a website just a paper catalog. They used to advertise in the Fouling Shot magazine from the Cast Bullet Association.

Shiloh