PDA

View Full Version : Austin & Halleck are no more

jh45gun
10-06-2006, 12:34 AM
Saw this at a other forum and then this at their website:

It is with great disappointment that we announce the suspension of operations at Austin & Halleck, effective 10/01/06.

To our customers, you can take pride in knowing you own one of the finest muzzleloading rifles offered in this country. You'll already have experienced it's outstanding shooting performance and enjoyed and admired your rifle's unmatched quality of materials and workmanship.

While there is no longer anybody on staff to service your rifle in the unlikely event it would need any, we will be pleased to provide you any component parts free of charge, as long as they remain available. We will also attempt to offer technical assistance by phone or email on a call-back basis. There are no longer any employees at Austin & Halleck and while we may contract for some repair services, we cannot offer any assurance about the timely return of your rifle.

First quality rifles may be made available at a discount from the factory. Please contact me for further information.

It is our intent and our commitment to satisfy all Austin & Halleck accounts, to both pay monies owed by us as well as to collect monies due us.

Please address your inquiries by email to sandy@austinhalleck.com or by phone to Sandy Chisholm at 610-940-1668. Voice mail messages can also be left at 877-543-3256. Every effort will be made to respond to your inquiry on a timely basis.

Buckshot
10-06-2006, 11:07 AM
...........That's really too bad. I know thay made a nice rifle. Hard to compete with $79 plastic inlines.

..............Buckshot

Buckshot
10-06-2006, 11:07 AM
...........That's really too bad. I know thay made a nice rifle. Hard to compete with $79 plastic inlines.

..............Buckshot