PDA

View Full Version : opening day

adrians
11-13-2010, 10:43 AM
great it's raining ,,,it's opening day for modern gun hunting here in arkansas , so the range will be wide open (any lane i choose,hopefully) so i'm going,
have a dry day ,adrians,:evil::?::twisted:

Jack Stanley
11-13-2010, 09:18 PM
It was dry here untill the sun went down and we got just a smattering of rain . It's been a very dry fall so far , we need a gentle rain for about three days .

Jack

shootingbuff
11-14-2010, 02:27 AM
great it's raining ,,,it's opening day for modern gun hunting here in arkansas , so the range will be wide open (any lane i choose,hopefully) so i'm going,
have a dry day ,adrians,:evil::?::twisted:

Two brothers - one camping out for the wkend and the other "the great white hunter" Thought to call them yesterday when we got wet to let them know what to expect, but got busy in the man-cave trying to clean it up and organize it. Sucks moving into a bigger house that has a smaller garage.

Will have to give a call this eve to see how things went.

Luck this season,

Moonie
11-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Saturday was the first day of gun season here, my 19 year old Marine son got his first deer that morning.

First time I've hunted in over 15 years, my boys wanted me to go hunting with them, had a blast.

cumminsnut76
11-15-2010, 04:14 PM
Wind blew 30 mph here in NE Missouri on opening day. Sunday however the range was wide open!

ghh3rd
11-17-2010, 01:38 AM
Sucks moving into a bigger house that has a smaller garage.

I can relate, however it's a bigger house with a bigger garage, but the useable wall space in the new double-car garage is smaller than the space in the former single-car apartment garage. Time to get rid of more 'junk' to make room for the loading stuff.