PDA

View Full Version : Sticky for cast boolit forum members providing tools and services?

63 Shiloh
11-08-2010, 04:45 AM
Hello all,

I have been reading many posts through this site and often come across a member producing something beneficial to our hobby.

An example would be Lathesmith and the dies, punches, Star shovel handles and other equipment.

So, how about a Sticky listing members and the services they provide?

Maybe we could call it the 'Silver Pages' or similar?

Mike

mooman76
11-08-2010, 08:45 PM
I thought of something similar myself like someone that doesn't mind showing a new caster a little on the job training so to speak.

RobS
11-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Just a list of them and their services would be a good idea I think. Most on the forum who have found their nitch with their services can be found on the vender sponsers section, but it isn't as easy as a list. A second thought, a list of services with forum members who can do the work might be even a better idea.

Shiloh
11-09-2010, 07:40 PM
I like the idea. There are talented folks here, and if work is needed, better to give it to someone here on the forum.

Shiloh

Buckshot
11-10-2010, 12:20 AM
................Check the "vendor Sponsers" forum, and also Castpics @ http://www.castpics.net/ then on the menu on the left of the home page click on "Members Products".

................Buckshot

deltaenterprizes
11-11-2010, 12:11 PM
I can and have machined some small parts for members and would like to be able to offer my services.

82nd airborne
11-11-2010, 12:32 PM
Ill give tattoos to members for free. I've never done it, or even seen it done for that matter, but how hard can it be?

82nd airborne
11-11-2010, 12:33 PM
I also do various gun builds for customers, but not for free like that tats. Discounted, just not free.

deltaenterprizes
11-11-2010, 09:37 PM
I'll join in on the free tats too! The ones I have on my stomach cost a couple hundred thousand dollars, they look like zippers!