PDA

View Full Version : The difference between "guts" and "balls"

swheeler
09-29-2006, 11:29 AM
A Medical Fact That All Males Should Be Aware Of...

We've All Heard About The People Having Guts Or Balls. But Do You Really Know The Difference Between Them? In An Effort To Keep You Informed, The
Definition For Each Is Listed Below....

Guts Is Arriving Home Late After A Night Out With The Guys, Being Met By Your Wife With A Broom In Her Hand, And Having The Guts To Ask "are You Still Cleaning, Or Are You Flying Somewhere?"

Balls Is Coming Home Late After A Night Out With The Guys, Smelling Of Perfume And Beer, Lipstick On Your Collar, Slapping Your Wife On The Butt And Having The Balls To Say.."you're Next!"

I Hope This Clears Up Any Confusion On The Subject. In Reality There Isn't Much Difference Since Either One Will Ultimately Result In Death.

floodgate
09-29-2006, 08:49 PM
swheeler:

Reminds me of a discussion about the correct definition of "savoir faire", which, I understand, is Fench for "cool".

First party: "A husband arrives home to find his best friend 'entertaining' his wife; he tips his hat, says 'excusez-moi, proceed' and leaves the room, closing the door after him; he has 'savoir faire'."

Second party: "NO! The husband arrives home to find his best friend 'entertaining ' his wife; he tips his hat and says 'excusez-moi, proceed'... AND HE PROCEEDS! HE (the best friend) has 'savoir-faire'!!"

floodgate

swheeler
09-30-2006, 12:29 AM
Floodgate; I don't know which would be considered savoir faire, but I think if they were like any of the French I know,knives would be involved! I've always heard about how "excitable" the Italians are, but they seem awful timid to most of the "Frenchies" I know. They spoke French in the home my mother grew up in, definately "hot-blooded" people, never had a problem expressing themseves.

Frank46
09-30-2006, 01:44 AM
One night some years ago a husband came home and found his wife and another man "entertaining" each other. The man jumped out the first floor apartment window with the husband right behind him. Whereupon the husband starts beating stuffing outta him. Eventually the man manages to get free and beats a hasty retreat. The wife also got some attention from the husband that night. When the police showed up it was all back to normal. Supposedly nothing happened. Frank