PDA

View Full Version : The United States of England?

Recluse
10-29-2010, 03:55 PM
This is extremely interesting. While it covers items we're already familiar with, it reminds us that we need to be ever vigilant about protecting our Second Amendment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UPFj_z3yD8&feature=watch_response

This one is going to make it on my e-mail list and get sent out this afternoon.

:coffee:

Three-Fifty-Seven
10-29-2010, 05:56 PM
Yeah, those sneaky politicians try sneaking things into otherwise good bills . . .

Phillip
10-29-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah, those sneaky politicians try sneaking things into otherwise good bills . . .

There has not been a good bill passed since 1959 that was not for the grater greed. :evil:

Recluse, they do not even trust there own police to carry guns, that's how bad it has gotten there.

Now this is what happens when a society becomes self absorbed........

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2066470/Safety-deposit-box-raids-yield-1bn-of-drugs-cash-and-guns.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1222777/The-raid-rocked-Met-Why-gun-drugs-op-6-717-safety-deposit-boxes-cost-taxpayer-fortune.html

http://www.marketoracle.co.uk/Article4976.html

JIMinPHX
10-30-2010, 02:10 AM
The politicians need to be held accountable for the laws that they pass.

Bad Water Bill
10-30-2010, 02:58 AM
hopefully tuesday they WILL be held accountable.

mrbill2
10-30-2010, 09:28 AM

It's like musical chairs. We just shuffle things around and end up just where we started. They tell you anything to get there and after that it's the same old BS.

Freightman
10-30-2010, 09:35 AM
Still need to VOTE as I do like a change of CROOKS!

Three-Fifty-Seven
10-30-2010, 10:25 AM
There has not been a good bill passed since 1959 that was not for the grater greed. :evil:

So . . . Arizona State passed SB1102 was for greed? Maybe some people will profit financially, (By not being required to pay for ccw training or plastic permission slips) by re-writing the law we re-issued our Second Amendment rights, was a "good" bill in my opinion!

Most people have heard of it as "Constitutional Carry" Where as we can carry our gun as a responsible gun owner how we see fit.:mrgreen:

You can read the details here:
http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1102p.pdf

More citizens need to do what is warned about in the video, and get the Government to give us back our God given rights to protect ourselves!

chboats
10-30-2010, 10:28 AM
The best description I have heard, it is like a dirty smelly thrash can full of flies. Hit the can with a stick and watch the flies buzz all around but before you can even turn your back they are right back in the can just like before.

Carl

Three-Fifty-Seven
10-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Carl,

The problem as I understand it is that the staffer's stay on, if they make a clean sweep of the office when elected, then there might be noticed more of a change . . . them gov employees have deep roots, and are hard to pry loose from their desks!

adrians
10-30-2010, 12:16 PM
:cry:
hi , i,m a british citizen living here in america for 24 years ,i just watched that video and it makes me so pi##ed off at the british "ruling body " now i realize why i left in the first place and why i haven;t been back since.
The british "ruling bodies" shoild be very very ashamened of themselves '
WHATS HAPPENING TO OUR RIGHTS ? in this so called free country? it makes me sick to even think of it .
my older brother spent 22 years in the armed forces in england he;s seen numerous and been involved in plenty of military actions over those years for ENGLAND (he and mom still live there ) and he is HIGHLT pi$$ed at it all '
makes me wonder did he waste 22 years fighting for freedom of its populas ?, because they don't seem free to me .
anyhoo enough of my rantings .
have a great day , i'm going to the range to throw some lead.:takinWiz:

JIMinPHX
10-30-2010, 01:33 PM

When I say held accountable, I don't mean removed from office. I mean jailed for their crimes.

1Shirt
11-04-2010, 04:46 PM
Europe has become nations of sheepeapuls. Hold them all accountable before we are also saying bah, bah, bah!
1Shirt!:coffee:

leftiye
11-04-2010, 09:12 PM
Bah!! Revv up the tea pots!

firefly1957
11-10-2010, 07:39 PM
I always thought when we talk about england and people from the Continent that it the reason we call them YOUR-A-PEON is their stupid laws and beliefs.
May be not the best movie line but close to it was in Quigley down under when Quigley told the British officer "In America we already got rid of the riffraff sent them back to England" . :lol:

BAGTIC
11-19-2010, 08:21 PM
the politicians need to be held accountable for the laws that they pass.

the voters need to be held accountable for the politicians they elect.

BAGTIC
11-19-2010, 08:25 PM
[QUOTE=123.DieselBenz;1042173]More citizens need to do what is warned about in the video, and get the Government to give us back our God given rights to protect ourselves![qUOTE.

The government didn't take them. We abandoned them. We sold our birthrights in exchange for government handouts.