PDA

View Full Version : JIMinPHX is a man of his word

gmsharps
10-19-2010, 01:16 PM
I have looked at this site for quite some time and have just recently registered so I can try to add a few words from time to time. I have cast bullets and reloaded my ammunition since I was a teenager and had another caster take me under his wing and educate me to the world of casting and reloading. I have in turn offered what knowledge I was able to obtain to other new casters and reloaders. This website has been a godsend to me at my location in the sandbox. I am able to see new blood trying our addition with the hopes that they also will be able to keep the art of casting alive. I am amazed at the vast wealth of knowledge at this site and that the members freely share this knowlege.
I have recently had the pleasure of doing business with JiMinPhx obtaining some of his hollow point jigs. It has been a pleasure conversing with him as to what he has found to work and am looking forward to returning to a civilized country someday and playing with my toys again.

gmsharps

NVScouter
10-19-2010, 01:40 PM
Good to hear, but I think this belongs in Straightshooters area.

gmsharps
10-19-2010, 01:49 PM
Sorry about that how do we move it

gmsharps

NVScouter
10-19-2010, 01:57 PM
I'd cut, delete thread, make new one and paste.

I'm not the board police...just think it may get better viewing there.

Doby45
10-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Sharps you are fine and your absolutley right about Jim. He is a man among men and a good guy to boot. ;)

Buckshot
10-20-2010, 01:54 AM
Good to hear, but I think this belongs in Straightshooters area.

..............Probably if it had simply to so with Jim, but since it deals with the board also it's fine here. No problem.

..............Buckshot

ghh3rd
10-20-2010, 08:59 AM
Anyone who volunteers to be the Honcho for a gaggle of group buy molds is an OK person :)

zac0419
10-20-2010, 09:16 AM
Sharps, Which sandbox are you in? Sounds like you and I are in similar predicaments. Buying toys that other people get to play with..