PDA

View Full Version : DeanD's test thread~!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Dean D.
10-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Ignore please, test post.

fatnhappy
10-10-2010, 03:56 PM
I have duly ignored your post. I can't help but notice you used Gpal to pay for that post.

Dean D.
10-10-2010, 03:58 PM
No need to cast aspersions Dob, just boolits :grin:

waksupi
10-10-2010, 06:30 PM
It's a good idea to test a post. Sometimes the staple pulls out, and the barbed wire gets a sag in it.

Dean D.
10-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Now I need to find a buyer for the "used post hole" when I pull this one! Know anyone in the market?

fatnhappy
10-10-2010, 06:40 PM
fill it with aspersions and auction it at calguns. They're from CA, they'll buy anything.

Dean D.
10-10-2010, 06:45 PM
I looked into it Dob, no can do. Aspersions are toxic and EPA won't allow it. :(

oneokie
10-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Now I need to find a buyer for the "used post hole" when I pull this one! Know anyone in the market?

Installed in the location of the buyers choice? Also need dimensions on said pulled post hole.

waksupi
10-10-2010, 11:31 PM
Just hiding this, so Dean has to look for it!

fatnhappy
10-10-2010, 11:33 PM
I don't think he'll figure out where you put it Ric. (he's a dryballer)

Dean D.
10-10-2010, 11:41 PM
Nokie, you'll need to contact Waksupi at "Waksupi's Loob Groove Emporium and Used Post Hole Parlor" for shipping and installation arrangements. I represent manufacturing, not sales.

Buckshot
10-11-2010, 02:57 AM
..............So I wonder where Dean will move this thread to next to further his 'testing'? Maybe he's waiting for it to go to 2 pages, just to amke sure they all follow along?

.................Buckshot

waksupi
10-11-2010, 03:00 AM
Dang, forgot to remove the re-direct!

Dean D.
10-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Well Rick, dealing with pulled post holes can be slippery business! Ric, yer slippin dood!

Dean D.
10-11-2010, 10:45 AM
Well Rick, dealing with pulled post holes can be slippery business! Ric, yer slippin dood!

oneokie
10-11-2010, 10:54 AM
I represent manufacturing, not sales.

So, being as you are the manufacturer of this particular used post hole, can you supply its dimensions? (diameter and length)

Waksupi's LGE&UPHP will be contacted about shipping and installation.

oneokie
10-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Waksupi, let's work out the details of shipping and installation of the used post hole. Me thinks if the installer was evacuated of fecal material, it and the used post hole could be shipped in a SFRB. What say you?

rugerman1
10-11-2010, 11:12 AM
The last used post hole I got off of Ric was full of loob grooves and useless.

Dean D.
10-11-2010, 11:12 AM
Once this post has been pulled the diameter of the hole will likely be all encompassing and the length may in fact be mind boggling!

wills
10-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Aren’t aspersions the ammunition used in the asperly aimless?

Dean D.
10-11-2010, 11:26 AM
I believe aspersions are the resulting remains of a fired asperly aimless caseless cartridge. I could be mistaken though.

oneokie
10-11-2010, 11:49 AM
Waksupi, let's work out the details of shipping and installation of the used post hole. Me thinks if the installer was evacuated of fecal material, it and the used post hole could be shipped in a SFRB. What say you?

Someone forgot to remove the redirect...........:veryconfu

This post started page 2.................

oneokie
10-11-2010, 11:49 AM

Someone forgot to remove the redirect...........:veryconfu

This post started page 2.................

waksupi
10-11-2010, 11:51 AM

There seems to be some debate as to whether the post holes have all been evacuated of fecal matter. All of them claim to be, but we believe some of the post holes to be democrats, so not only may they be lying, but it is virtually impossible to remove all said matter, and for them to still exist.

oneokie
10-11-2010, 11:52 AM

A lifetime supply of loob grooves? I'm impressed. Makes this used post hole more valuable. Is a bidding war in the future?

oneokie
10-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Once this post has been pulled the diameter of the hole will likely be all encompassing and the length may in fact be mind boggling!

A worm hole leading to a black hole? That's scary.

oneokie
10-11-2010, 11:56 AM
but it is virtually impossible to remove all said matter, and for them to still exist.

Maybe that needs to happen to this thread?:bigsmyl2: full core dump?

home in oz
10-11-2010, 12:05 PM
Ok, I almost ignored this.

Dean D.
10-11-2010, 12:30 PM
Nokie said "Dump" Oh MY!

Dean D.
10-11-2010, 01:44 PM
I figured if these Pulled Post Holes start selling "Waksupi's Loob Groove Emporium and Pulled Post Hole Parlor" may just want to sign up as a vendor sponsor.

oneokie
10-11-2010, 05:53 PM
I figured if these Pulled Post Holes start selling "Waksupi's Loob Groove Emporium and Pulled Post Hole Parlor" may just want to sign up as a vendor sponsor.

When you move it next, double check your punctuation. You omitted a "," in the above. :bigsmyl2:

Dale in Louisiana
10-11-2010, 07:12 PM
I ignored the test post.

I cannot, however, ignore the idea of SELLING post holes. I have a surplus. A room full. They're laying all over my shop.

I will give away post holes if you'll simply pay me shipping and handling.

dale in Louisiana

waksupi
10-11-2010, 07:21 PM

I've been meaning to contact you about that shipment. As you recall, you did not order the post hole, just the loob grooves. I used the post hole for packaging, expecting you to return it. Now, you have both my post hole, and well over 100,000 loob grooves for which you have not paid. Please check the post hole again, and see if there isn't an invoice in there. Your prompt payment will be greatly appreciated. After all, you are the only one who has actually ever RECEIVED any loob grooves. They may be collectors items.

P.S.
May I count on a good feedback from you?

Dean D.
10-11-2010, 07:37 PM
When you move it next, double check your punctuation. You omitted a "," in the above. :bigsmyl2:

[smilie=l: My high school english teacher spent an entire year trying to explain that to me Nolan... [smilie=b:

What makes you think you can? [smilie=f: [smilie=l:

RP
10-11-2010, 08:38 PM
easy to ignore if you cant find it any hints.

oneokie
10-11-2010, 09:05 PM
[smilie=l: My high school english teacher spent an entire year trying to explain that to me Nolan... [smilie=b:

What makes you think you can? [smilie=f: [smilie=l:

Not trying to explain it Dean, just pointing out your omission.:bigsmyl2:

Oh,,,,,I see you changed the title too.

I figured if these Pulled Post Holes start selling, "Waksupi's Loob Groove Emporium and Pulled Post Hole Parlor" may just want to sign up as a vendor sponsor.
That help any?

I've been meaning to contact you about that shipment. As you recall, you did not order the post hole, just the loob grooves. I used the post hole for packaging, expecting you to return it. Now, you have both my post hole, and well over 100,000 loob grooves for which you have not paid. Please check the post hole again, and see if there isn't an invoice in there. Your prompt payment will be greatly appreciated. After all, you are the only one who has actually ever RECEIVED any loob grooves. They may be collectors items.

P.S.
May I count on a good feedback from you?

You may need to have a heart to heart talk with your shipping coordinator. And.............if I remember correctly, the UCC addresses merchandise recieved but not ordered. The sorting out of that mixup deserves its own thread, don'cha think? I am sure rugerman1 will post a glowing testimonial in the appropriate forum about his shopping experience with Waksupi's Loob Groove Emporium and Pulled Post Hole Parlor. :kidding:

Do I get credit for combining 3 (three) replys into one post? Saving electrons should, IMO

101VooDoo
10-11-2010, 11:12 PM
Post? What post?

redneckdan
10-12-2010, 12:03 AM
In for the free post count bump. :holysheep

waksupi
10-12-2010, 02:44 AM
OK, who locked the thread? It had epic possibilities!

Dean D.
10-12-2010, 07:50 PM
Dunno who locked it but I know a locksmith :bigsmyl2:

MT Gianni
10-12-2010, 11:56 PM
It's unlocked, and open.

waksupi
10-13-2010, 12:03 AM
Woo hoo!

bigdog454
10-13-2010, 01:04 AM
Don't need any post holes, but I have a large supply of warm sail boat fuel to part with.

fryboy
10-13-2010, 01:33 AM
well ..... for the record ...... it was here when i posted this

" CB Loads, Your Favorite Cartridge "

wonder where it will be next ........

fryboy
10-13-2010, 01:41 AM
here today ... Classics & Stickies

cbrick
10-13-2010, 03:13 AM
They're from CA, they'll buy anything.

And that means . . . What?

Rick

fatnhappy
10-13-2010, 07:36 AM
And that means . . . What?

Rick

two words for you........

bottled water.

Beerd
10-13-2010, 09:52 AM
well ..... for the record ...... it was here when i posted this

" CB Loads, Your Favorite Cartridge "

wonder where it will be next ........

as someone (in)famous once said "no matter where you go, there you are"
[smilie=p:

Beekeeper
10-13-2010, 11:13 AM
I have often wondered how some people inflated their post count so high!

Now I know for sure!

I don't need any but have to ask, Why would you want to buy used post holes when the recyclers are trying to give them away just to get them out of their yards.
Ain't like we were trying to find used wheel weights you know.

Jim

9.3X62AL
10-13-2010, 11:13 AM
Dean Of Spheres--

One taste of our tap water in the South Coast area would explain that. The fact that bottled water costs a lot more than gasoline is ridiculous, but there are far stranger things out here. Do a web search on "Castro District" for a real "Il Mondo" experience. Halloween and Mardi Gras, 24/7/365.

Enough of that. The great Loob Groove and Post Hole question needs addressing. And postage. No better recipient could be derived than our own Buckshot for the post holes. Donna presently has him manfully engaged in a mammoth landscaping project in their back yard, and those post holes would serve well as a starter set for the pending excavations.

Loob grooves lacking Javelina Alox are wasted potential.

Beekeeper
10-13-2010, 11:16 AM
Just remembered ,I am having one heck of a problem with lube groves on a BP mini ball.

How much you charging for them lube groves?

Jim

45nut
10-13-2010, 11:22 AM
which is live,, and which is Memorex?

cbrick
10-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Don't worry about him Al, he's just proudly showing off a low IQ. People like that aren't smart enough to open their eyes and look around their own state. It's much easier with such a limited intelligence to make a lame attempt at putting someone else down, it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling.

Rick

Beekeeper
10-13-2010, 11:40 AM
Now what kind of evacuations can you do in the back yard with a lathe and mill?
9.3x62AL I think you are trying to pull our leg.
Next you will tell us he is digging to bury his Asperly Aimless as the electric company finally found out about them insulators>

HMMMM

Jim

redneckdan
10-13-2010, 12:05 PM
I've heard of thread drift....even heard of thread merge....but thread division? That is a new one for me. :smile:

Beerd
10-13-2010, 01:07 PM
thread-division, ......... it's the new math

RP
10-13-2010, 01:40 PM
You know the guy that started with the bottle water ideal had a plan. I sure know lube groves and bags of air have not took the world by storm. So how about Time anyone want to by some extra time.

Dean D.
10-13-2010, 02:21 PM
Boy Jim, I sure hope the electric company never learns it was Buckshot and his Asperly Aimless that broke any of those insulators. Every lineman knows that the sharp edges on broken insulators shave off electrons as they pass by causing huge losses in revenue for the power company. Similar losses can be seen in sharp bends in the wire which cause electrons traveling at the speed of light to fail to negotiate the sharp corner.

I'm thinking Buckshot needs all the Pulled Post Holes he can get his hands on just to bury that old Asperly safely.

redneckdan
10-13-2010, 03:24 PM
It's getting rather deep in here...I'm heading over to the other thread before yall drown someone....

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b77/redneckdan/bsmeter.gif

Moonie
10-13-2010, 03:59 PM
Take 5 post holes, add the lube grooves from 5 shotgun slugs, set the mess on fire with sailboat fuel and what do you have?

Beekeeper
10-13-2010, 04:23 PM
I don't know Dean,
Just think of the history that will be lost if the aimless is burried forever!
Most Gun magazines and web sites are always harping about the historical value of old firearms and how we should preserve them forever.
Burying the old aimless is not the answer.
Maybe we should take up a collection and start a museum for the old antiques, Maybe some lube grooves and post holes too.
You know how rare they are getting here in the "Modern" world

I think we should contact Buckshot and at least make an offer to help, all in good faith you know.
Show a little solidarity for him in front of Donna.
Poor man having to dig all them holes to put post holes in.

Jim

Dean D.
10-13-2010, 04:32 PM
I hear what you are saying Jim, but I wonder if the world is safe knowing there actually might be an Asperly Aimless that is not secured in a gun safe... or Ft. Knox? Mutually assured destruction is not a Cold War phrase of the past should an Asperly Aimless fall into the wrong hands!

Beekeeper
10-13-2010, 04:44 PM
Maybe you are right Dean.
Maybe if we just had a marker stone over the proper extra post hole it would work.
Something to remind us of a great bit of history.
Maybe we could stop by once in a while to pay homage to the aimless and Buckshot who gives up so much to keep it afe.
Maybe hoist a cool one or something.

Of course with Donnas permission only>

What do you think.

Beekeeper
10-13-2010, 04:46 PM
As for them electrons I'll bet that is why this country has such a shortage of them.
The very idea , getting slowed down or shaved by shoddy workmanship on them insulators

Jim

Dean D.
10-13-2010, 04:55 PM
Well, it wont take much arm twisting to get me to hoist a few...whether doing so will pay proper homage to Professor Asperly's amazing work could be debated. Some claim the byproduct of hoisting a few would be more in line...

fryboy
10-13-2010, 05:26 PM
now ( at this very moment ..) found here " Special Projects "
wonder where it will be next lolz

btw evain ( bottled water ) spelled backwards is ???? :-P

oneokie
10-13-2010, 05:37 PM
WOW! This thread has taken on a life of its own. First 4 pages have duplicates of each and every post. Someone broke something along the way. :bigsmyl2:

waksupi
10-13-2010, 05:47 PM
WOW! This thread has taken on a life of its own. First 4 pages have duplicates of each and every post. Someone broke something along the way. :bigsmyl2:
It's Dean's fault.

SWIAFB
10-13-2010, 05:51 PM
I've got an old well I'd donate to Buckshot to save him all that time on post holes but the transpertation charges would be huge.

oneokie
10-13-2010, 06:00 PM
It's Dean's fault.

DDI? :mrgreen:

Dean D.
10-13-2010, 06:20 PM

See what happens when they turn me loose with buttons....lots and lots of buttons! :mrgreen:

fryboy
10-13-2010, 06:52 PM
now found here ( for a moment anyways lolz ) " Rimfire Area"

MT Gianni
10-13-2010, 07:08 PM
Boy Jim, I sure hope the electric company never learns it was Buckshot and his Asperly Aimless that broke any of those insulators. Every lineman knows that the sharp edges on broken insulators shave off electrons as they pass by causing huge losses in revenue for the power company. Similar losses can be seen in sharp bends in the wire which cause electrons traveling at the speed of light to fail to negotiate the sharp corner..

I am glad you said that Dean. That must be the real reason a meter feed has a loop before it enters the base so the electrons that go straight can come off the top of the box and get back on the wire. And no I don't know nothing about those broken insulators growing up, I was always aiming for the pins.

MT Gianni
10-13-2010, 07:09 PM
I can't fit all my post holes in a flat rate box....

RP
10-13-2010, 07:38 PM
So Dean you have a PHD post hole digger

fatnhappy
10-13-2010, 08:04 PM
It's Dean's fault.

I believe it's "the other Dean's" fault.

fatnhappy
10-13-2010, 08:05 PM
Don't worry about him Al, he's just proudly showing off a low IQ. People like that aren't smart enough to open their eyes and look around their own state. It's much easier with such a limited intelligence to make a lame attempt at putting someone else down, it gives them a warm fuzzy feeling.

Rick

I see you cast aspersions too. Do you ever have poor fill out with yours?

oneokie
10-13-2010, 08:28 PM
:mrgreen:
See what happens when they turn me loose with buttons....lots and lots of buttons! :mrgreen:

Yep, you need to be careful with those buttons, one may cause something to go off. [smilie=1:

Do you get credit for eliminating the dupe posts? Congrats to whomever, but that cost me 7 post counts. Oh well, win some, lose some. :mrgreen:

Next stop? only the wizard knows......................

gon2shoot
10-13-2010, 08:53 PM
I aint got a clue what yall are up to, but it's almost at "sticky status"

oneokie
10-13-2010, 10:34 PM
I aint got a clue what yall are up to, but it's almost at "sticky status"

Sticky? Did I miss something? Never knew intact male bovine fecal material was sticky. Squishy, yes, but sticky?:holysheep

Dean D.
10-14-2010, 12:57 AM
Ever tried washing it off the side of a stock trailer after a week? Pretty sticky ;)

Buckshot
10-14-2010, 03:10 AM
............I suspect that in a few days ole Dean will have the "Move Thread" thing down pretty well. Or at least there simply won't be a forum on the board where it HASN'T been :-)

Next up in assending order of "Possible Oopsis" will be to 'Edit Thread', but maybe that's why there are duplicate posts?

The attempts I'm REALLY waiting for are "Remove Redirects" and finally "Merge Threads". The other options are a mere nothing at this stage.

If you do happen to sign into Cast Boolits and the entire board has been turned into ONE HUGE THREAD and no forums, you'll know old Deano has finally moved into the higher realms of board management, and remember everyone makes mistakes :-)

...............Buckshot

Dean D.
10-14-2010, 03:37 AM
............I suspect that in a few days ole Dean will have the "Move Thread" thing down pretty well. Or at least there simply won't be a forum on the board where it HASN'T been :-)

Next up in assending order of "Possible Oopsis" will be to 'Edit Thread', but maybe that's why there are duplicate posts?

The attempts I'm REALLY waiting for are "Remove Redirects" and finally "Merge Threads". The other options are a mere nothing at this stage.

If you do happen to sign into Cast Boolits and the entire board has been turned into ONE HUGE THREAD and no forums, you'll know old Deano has finally moved into the higher realms of board management, and remember everyone makes mistakes :-)

...............Buckshot

Ok, I have to fess up. I don't know how, but sometime a while back there ended up being 2 separate duplicates of this thread, each going in different directions. In the interest of saving bandwidth, with all these new shiny buttons to play with, I tried the "merge thread"button. Hence the duplicate posts within this thread :roll:

I feel like ol Slim Pickens riding the bomb here :holysheep :Fire: [smilie=w:

geargnasher
10-14-2010, 04:36 AM
Just don't hit the BIG, RED button!!! That one automatically copies the gpal thread and forwards the text to every email inbox in the Western Hemisphere.

Gear

Dean D.
10-14-2010, 05:47 AM
No fear Gear, in order to hit the big red button both Super-Moderators must be present, open and authenticate the order and unlock the button with their key at the same time. Since I'm the newbie on staff, they don't even allow me to look at the big red button let alone operate it!

MT Gianni
10-14-2010, 09:42 AM
Hey, I found it.

Trey45
10-14-2010, 09:46 AM
How do I get my picture taken with this thread?
Kind of like the garden gnome that gets mailed all around the world and pictures taken of it in various locations.

Beekeeper
10-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Hey buckshot,
You got all them holes dug to put them used post holes in yet?
Got my pick-me-up serviced and ready to go get them used post holes for you!
Will look for a extra long one to bury the Asperly Aimless in as I know you wouldn't want any part of it sticking up for Donna to look at or them electric linemen to find.
Have a friend that makes head stones for a pet cemetary and will get him to make special store to cover the proper empty post hole.
Recon we need to put some josh sticks in a vase at the proper time.
Will bring them along.
Have to warn Donna so she will not think you been in one of them houses
What do you think Dean a small procession ,each carrying an insulator during the final moments?

Jim

oneokie
10-14-2010, 10:51 AM
I feel like ol Slim Pickens riding the bomb here :holysheep :Fire: [smilie=w:

I ain't gonna touch that one. Too many possibilities. First thing that popped to mind was a scene from LA Law, involving Harry Hamlin, Susan Dey and a motor cycle. Mr. Hamlin was seated on the mc at the time:mrgreen:

fryboy
10-14-2010, 01:33 PM
now found here .... "The Boolit Exchange"
Dean's Magic Test Thread!

lolz

home in oz
10-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Magic? A thread is magic?

oneokie
10-14-2010, 03:24 PM
Ever tried washing it off the side of a stock trailer after a week? Pretty sticky ;)

You are supposed to wash stock trailers?

Beekeeper
10-14-2010, 03:40 PM
Not if you are going to take it home with you!
You always want the neighbors o know you have been slaving away everyday while they have been loffing and barbqueing don't you.

Jim

fryboy
10-14-2010, 03:43 PM
now found in " Want To Buy ! " lolz
( cant help but wonder if dean is doing all the moving or some people also play with it lolz )

oneokie
10-14-2010, 04:07 PM
now found in " Want To Buy ! " lolz
( cant help but wonder if dean is doing all the moving or some people also play with it lolz )

Are you thinking other Mods may be playing musical thread? Now you see it, now you don't?

Dean D.
10-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Ya gotta love a "fair chase hunt", dontcha? Tag! Your it!

fryboy
10-14-2010, 05:03 PM
as long as it's safe horseplay ermmm threadplay seems ummm magic lolz , there's a bit of difference between malicious and good humor , actually i have no clue if other staff are moving the thread ( hint hint ) finding it is easy if u made a comment on it or subscribe to it tho and it is a good way of breeding familiarity with the buttons [shrugz]
( btw ? now found here .... Group Buy's Design, Active , Waiting and Archives )

RP
10-14-2010, 05:31 PM
I see a few can keep up with it but the one iam talking about really wants to be red lol

thx997303
10-14-2010, 06:36 PM
So this is Dean's magic test thread is it?

Don't know what to add.

You guys are crazy.

Found in Canister and Surplus powder.

oneokie
10-14-2010, 06:44 PM
You guys are crazy.

Found in Canister and Surplus powder.

Think we may be suffering from lead poisoning?[smilie=1:

A pearl of wisdom: Life is too short to take much of it seriously.:drinks:

Who is gonna start page 6?

thx997303
10-14-2010, 06:55 PM
I think it's highly likely we are all suffering from some sort of poisoning. :kidding:

Personally, there's a little too much blood in my alcohol stream at the moment. ;-)

And here is page 6.

fryboy
10-14-2010, 06:58 PM
thx beat me to it but ... now found ( still ) in " Canister & Surplus Powder "

Dean D.
10-14-2010, 07:18 PM
Jim, I think Waksupi's LGE & UPHP probably sells Joss sticks, seems like the kind of thing an Emporium would handle.

Insulators should only be handled by properly trained professionals.

Beekeeper
10-14-2010, 07:47 PM
What about it Waksupi,
Got any of them josh sticks, used ones of course?
How about some of them shaved electrons or bent and broken insulators?

Dean we got to get a catalog of the LGE&UPHP put out soos everyone will know where to go to get the proper stuff, I mean we might get stuck with knock offs if we don't know which are original and which isn't.

Jim

thx997303
10-14-2010, 07:52 PM
Sorry fry, it's in casting for shotguns now.

thx997303
10-14-2010, 08:12 PM
And now it's in the Kit Room.

Dean D.
10-14-2010, 08:14 PM
Dean we got to get a catalog of the LGE&UPHP put out soos everyone will know where to go to get the proper stuff, I mean we might get stuck with knock offs if we don't know which are original and which isn't.

Jim

You can tell original official LGE&UPHP merchandise from knock offs easily, official LGE&UPHP merchandise is ALWAYS on back order :grin:

oneokie
10-14-2010, 08:18 PM
factory rifles

Next.....................

Blammer
10-14-2010, 09:07 PM
man, how did I miss such a wonderfully exciting thread!

Well now that I've found it, I think I'll post something.

:)

What's the WORD!?

MT Gianni
10-14-2010, 09:08 PM
I ain't gonna touch that one. Too many possibilities. First thing that popped to mind was a scene from LA Law, involving Harry Hamlin, Susan Dey and a motor cycle. Mr. Hamlin was seated on the mc at the time:mrgreen:

Slim Pickens rode the bomb down in the old black and white movie Doctor Strangelove, or how I stopped worrying and learned to love the bomb..

Three-Fifty-Seven
10-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Anybody notice the thread title changed from "LGE&UPHP" awhile ago . . .

Lots of playing going on here . . .

Maybe a merge with the "100 more " thread . . .

fatnhappy
10-14-2010, 09:33 PM
What's the WORD!?

If you need to ask then you're obviously not a franchise owner within the LGE&UPHP empire.

pssst, Bird is the word.

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/130/4/e/Peter_Griffin_Bird_Dance_by_deviousbeats.gif

Beekeeper
10-14-2010, 10:23 PM
Now Dean,
I have been off the forum for a bit and doing some thinking ( Wife made me stop , said it smelled real bad)
Any way my idea is to get Waksupi to put out a catalog.
We all buy subscriptions and agree to buy all new editions.
That takes care of Waksupi having to have an outside job and takes care of the reading material for the outside facilities at Waksupi's house and a lot of others.
Part of our subscription will go to Ken and that will take care of the furum servers.

Went back and read some of the things offered on the original lube groove post.
Like Prop wash, Now I don't need any but I bet recluse could use it if he knew it was available.
Now I just got a load of jet blast.When I asked for it i needed it bad but had to wait so long I don't need it anymore.
I am looking for some elbow grease as It is really getting hard to find with everyone refusing to do any..
Couple of 5 gal buckets should last me the rest of my life and would be glad o trade my entire stock of jet blast for it.

See what I mean we got something going here and it is a money maker for sure.

Now since you and waksupi are both MODS maybe you could get together and get something going.
Whatever you decide "I'm in"

Jim

fatnhappy
10-14-2010, 10:32 PM
I have squelch grease I'll trade for 50' of shoreline or a box of grid squares.

Beekeeper
10-14-2010, 10:37 PM
Never used squelch grease so will pas in favor of the real elbow grease.

Jim

waksupi
10-15-2010, 01:11 AM
I don't know why you guys are involving ME in this! This is Dean's mess!

Buckshot
10-15-2010, 03:01 AM
...........Wonder if it'd have to have Ken's okay to move it to the 'Deadbeats' forum? :-)

...............Buckshot

Beekeeper
10-15-2010, 09:02 AM
Hey Man,
You got us all excited to start with when you offered them lube grooves for sale.
Now what I am really looking for is a gas check bottom so I can add it to a couple of non gas check molds I have.
Now I know you have lube grooves so I am sure you have a couple of gas check bottoms available too.

Jim

waksupi
10-15-2010, 11:40 AM
Hey Man,
You got us all excited to start with when you offered them lube grooves for sale.
Now what I am really looking for is a gas check bottom so I can add it to a couple of non gas check molds I have.
Now I know you have lube grooves so I am sure you have a couple of gas check bottoms available too.

Jim

I only sell kits for gas check bottoms. Just chuck up a loob groove in the lathe, and trim off .025". They should then work perfectly. Be sure you trim the BOTTOM of the Loob Groove, not the top.

fryboy
10-15-2010, 12:12 PM
...........Wonder if it'd have to have Ken's okay to move it to the 'Deadbeats' forum? :-)

...............Buckshot

thanx for the grin amigo ! ( so ummm ken ? how about it ????? lolz )

btw ? now found in " Cast Boolits > Group Buy's Design, Active , Waiting and Archives > Closed Buys/Waiting for delivery/in shipment "

oneokie
10-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Starting page 7. And where will the next stop be?

Beekeeper
10-15-2010, 12:22 PM
Now I never thought about usind a lube groove like that.
Just as soon as I get my shipment from you I will give it a try.
Any advice on which is the bottom and which is the top?

Jim

waksupi
10-15-2010, 02:10 PM

Jim

If you don't know the difference between the top and the bottom of a loob groove, are you sure you should be using cast boolits? Sheesh!:coffee:

MT Gianni
10-15-2010, 02:42 PM

Jim

Jim get to looking at something other than those double ended wadcutters.

MT Gianni
10-15-2010, 02:48 PM
Starting page 7. And where will the next stop be?

Oneokie, because you are such a nice guy and because this is such a dead thread I'll tell you a secret that only a few know. Go to User CP at the top, click on it, go to options. then scroll down and find display. Change the number of posts shown to 40 rather than what ever you have and you will only show 4 pages as I do.
Don't let everybody know and for Pete's sake don't post it where just anyone could see it. Remember that I told you and keep it quiet. It wouldn't be good if this were out where anyone could read it. Your pal, Gianni.

Beekeeper
10-15-2010, 02:56 PM
Now wait a minute there Waksupi,
How about a teaching moment here.
With my very limited knowledge of lube grooves I figured the guy having them for sale would surely take a couple of moments to teach a younger person the diference between top and bottom.
I'm sure it isn't the same as up and down or right and left.

Since I ordered a truckload and haven't received them yet I guess you are having problems packaging the for shipment. Maybe they will not stack right ,you know top to bottom.

Jim

Moonie
10-15-2010, 03:02 PM
Fun playing whack-a-post, wondering where it will pop up next.

Dean D.
10-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Omni-directional Loob Grooves? Wow, I didn't know that. No wonder they wouldn't stay on my roundballs!

Deadbeat section? I aint sellin nuttin, just fiddlin with these here 3 walnut hulls and a pea...

fatnhappy
10-15-2010, 06:43 PM
My wife just knocked over a stack of antique loob grooves I was keeping in the garage. Any advice on cleaning them up? I tried a combo of compound W and naval jelly.

fishhawk
10-15-2010, 06:44 PM
throw them in a tumbler

waksupi
10-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Now just hold on there a minute, buster, Everyone knows that the loob grooves are on permanent back order,with delivery expected soon. Until you have one in hand (fat chance!), it would be virtually impossible to explain them to you, and the proper conversion method!

Now wait a minute there Waksupi,
How about a teaching moment here.
With my very limited knowledge of lube grooves I figured the guy having them for sale would surely take a couple of moments to teach a younger person the diference between top and bottom.
I'm sure it isn't the same as up and down or right and left.

Since I ordered a truckload and haven't received them yet I guess you are having problems packaging the for shipment. Maybe they will not stack right ,you know top to bottom.

Jim

oneokie
10-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Now just hold on there a minute, buster, Everyone knows that the loob grooves are on permanent back order,with delivery expected soon. Until you have one in hand (fat chance!), it would be virtually impossible to explain them to you, and the proper conversion method!

You seem to forget that rugerman1 received a posthole full of loob grooves, thustly rendering said posthole useless.

oneokie
10-15-2010, 10:14 PM
Oneokie, because you are such a nice guy and because this is such a dead thread I'll tell you a secret that only a few know. Go to User CP at the top, click on it, go to options. then scroll down and find display. Change the number of posts shown to 40 rather than what ever you have and you will only show 4 pages as I do.
Don't let everybody know and for Pete's sake don't post it where just anyone could see it. Remember that I told you and keep it quiet. It wouldn't be good if this were out where anyone could read it. Your pal, Gianni.

And miss out on the wit and wisdom being posted here?

Oh, when this thing finally dies, I got first dibs on the remains for my compost pile. Should make for good garden fertilizer.

Beekeeper
10-15-2010, 11:04 PM
Did you hear that Dean?
He called your post fertilizer or was it compost?
Their the same ain't they?

Se there Oneokie said rugarman1 received his loob groves to fill up them used post holes.
Boy talk about favorites.
Hey rugarman 1 you got any of them loob grooves left over?
I mean how many does it take to fill up a left over used post hole?
Shoot if I'd known I could have sent you all of my jet blast and it would have done just as good of a job and I'd have sent it 1/2 price of them loob grooves.

Jim

fatnhappy
10-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Rugerman doesn't have a stockpile of post holes filled with loob grooves. I can tell you for a fact his are filled with hayseeds. Last time he and I talked he was trying to turn fairy mud into fairy dust with the aid of a vulcan tumbling furnace.

http://content.johncharltonphotography.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/fairy-dust.jpg

Beekeeper
10-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Damn can you do that?
That does away with Tinker Bell.
I ain't so sure thats right. Poor Tink will lose her job and have to be on welfare.
Man times are getting tough.

Jim

waksupi
10-16-2010, 12:22 AM
You seem to forget that rugerman1 received a posthole full of loob grooves, thustly rendering said posthole useless.

I didn't forget a darn thing. Do you seriously think that Mark will part with ANY of his loob grooves? They will only accrue in value. He is scheduled to be on Antiques Roadshow, August 24, 2047. 10 pm pacific, 9 pm mountain time.

Blacksmith
10-16-2010, 01:47 AM
Dean I will be happy to ignore your test post.

Blacksmith

Blacksmith
10-16-2010, 01:56 AM
Fatnhappy
To clean up loob groves try a 50/50 mix (by molecular weight) of Preparation H and KY Jelly.
This will probably be on the Boolit Lube forum next.
Blacksmith

Dean D.
10-16-2010, 02:31 AM
And miss out on the wit and wisdom being posted here?

Oh, when this thing finally dies, I got first dibs on the remains for my compost pile. Should make for good garden fertilizer.

Uh Oh...I'd be VERY careful with speculation like that Nokie. If Waksupi even thought you might be onto his secret recipe for Loob Grooves why....I shudder to imagine the consequences! :holysheep

Dean D.
10-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Test post? This is a test post?

Blacksmith
10-16-2010, 02:55 AM
Dean
Don't you remember?

waksupi
10-16-2010, 03:42 AM
Now we're cookin'!

oneokie
10-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Uh Oh...I'd be VERY careful with speculation like that Nokie. If Waksupi even thought you might be onto his secret recipe for Loob Grooves why....I shudder to imagine the consequences! :holysheep

Speculation? About? The wit and wisdom posted in this thread? Or the manure that is getting deeper and deeper?

oneokie
10-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Now we're cookin'!

Dear Lord, help us all, Ric's cooking. Run for the hills.

Kit Room

Beekeeper
10-16-2010, 09:41 AM
And most of us didn't even know he could, cook that is!

Jim

thx997303
10-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Naw, we helped him put out the fire last time he burnt the ice cream. :groner:

Beekeeper
10-16-2010, 09:43 AM
Test post?

Wait a minute I thought this was a used post hole????

Jim

oneokie
10-16-2010, 09:59 AM
Test post?

Wait a minute I thought this was a used post hole????

Jim

The test post was brought up by Waksupi on the first page.

Beekeeper
10-16-2010, 10:25 AM
Then how did we get off the track and start talking about used post holes.
I'm confused, but that isn't any thing new.
I thought Dean was starting a used post hole sale to compete with Waksupi's loob grooves.
Shucks I was asking SHMBO'd for funds to buy a pick-me-up load to use for landscaping in the front yard.
Sort of like a moat maybe.
Darn now I got to think again ( and thats always bad)

Jim

waksupi
10-16-2010, 10:32 AM
I think some of you guys are getting off topic.

thx997303
10-16-2010, 10:37 AM
There's a topic?

Beekeeper
10-16-2010, 10:38 AM
Now I'm even more confused.
What was the original topic anyway?

Jim

fryboy
10-16-2010, 10:42 AM
now found in .... " Cast Boolits > Guns & Shooting > The Kit Room "

and apparently the used post holes are full of ummm pasture patties ( who'd of thunk ....)

Beekeeper
10-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Boy I don't know where you are from.
"Pasture Patties"
Sounds like something they would say in "New York City"
Thems cow chips feller and don't you forget it.
Why there ain't no self respecting cow I know that makes "Pasture Patties"

Maybe we should get a rope!

Jim

44fanatic
10-16-2010, 10:57 AM
post holes, tests, lube grooves, electrons, cooking, ice cream..

Im contused reading this thread...must be from hitting my head against the keyboard.

fatnhappy
10-16-2010, 11:25 AM
i have discovered a photo of Rugerman on his patented post hole pulling machine. If I'm not mistaken he's mechanized production, deflated the market, and we may see a decrease in used post hole prices. That's very good news for we consumers but plunging profits may forcast doom for post hole purveyors.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/lhsjfk3t/AquittedPA_sex_offender.jpg

fatnhappy
10-16-2010, 11:27 AM
oh, BTW, Rugerman tells me he's sold the fairy dust enterprise to Blammer. One look at DJ's boolits and you'll know why. (I heard a rumor DJ is hoping to spend some cell time with Ben Cannon. Once again, that's a vicious rumor)

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h152/lhsjfk3t/DJsuperqueerlube.jpg

fryboy
10-16-2010, 11:30 AM
Boy I don't know where you are from.
"Pasture Patties"
Sounds like something they would say in "New York City"
Thems cow chips feller and don't you forget it.
Why there ain't no self respecting cow I know that makes "Pasture Patties"

Maybe we should get a rope!

Jim

apparently u have never stepped in one ( or offended a cow by calling it b.s. :-P ) but then again i've never met a cow with respect ...is that something else wonderful brought to us by california ?????

Beekeeper
10-16-2010, 12:49 PM
Hey we didn't always live in California.
Most were tranplants from somewhere else by the gubermint to raise the standard of type that was born here.
I 'll bet I've stepped in more of the than anyone here except Waksupi and Brett.

Jim

Beekeeper
10-16-2010, 12:50 PM
Now I know where I went wrong I was looking for the fairy dust somewhere else.
Hey blammer how much you gonna charge for it?

Jim

oneokie
10-16-2010, 12:56 PM
I think some of you guys are getting off topic.

Off topic??? This thread hasn't been on topic since it started flitting around like flatulence in a flour barrel.

IMO, thread drift would be more appropriate.

thx997303
10-16-2010, 01:06 PM
Alright, who's the wise guy fartin' in the flour barrel?

Startin' to get dusty....

thx997303
10-16-2010, 01:17 PM
oh, BTW, Rugerman tells me he's sold the fairy dust enterprise to Blammer. One look at DJ's boolits and you'll know why. (I heard a rumor DJ is hoping to spend some cell time with Ben Cannon. Once again, that's a vicious rumor)

I thought that was DJ's infamous Breast cancer awareness lube.

Dean D.
10-16-2010, 04:22 PM
After a long night shift it is too early for wit but not too early for wisdom...so I'll move this before it gets out of hand again! Sigh....a Mod's work is NEVER done.

thx997303
10-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Ah, it is now in Single Shot Guns.

I made a shot load for my marlin that feeds through the lever action just fine.

Wonder how it will pattern? Maybe a donut shape.

fatnhappy
10-16-2010, 05:25 PM
I thought that was DJ's infamous Breast cancer awareness lube.

Perhaps you're right. DJ does care deeply about women's breast health.

Blacksmith
10-16-2010, 06:19 PM
I heard that DJ even gives away exams. Maybe he gives them away because he is so slow I understand a DJ exam could take hours depending on the acreage,

Blacksmith

oneokie
10-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Someone forgot to remove the redirect from Factory Rifles.

thx997303
10-16-2010, 11:47 PM
You did it Nokie.

rugerman1
10-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Someone forgot to remove the redirect from Factory Rifles.

rookies :bigsmyl2:

thx997303
10-16-2010, 11:56 PM
Ha! Nokie lost the thread.

I graciously lead him back from his path of wickedness. [smilie=l:

oneokie
10-17-2010, 12:03 AM
In shooters now. next????

Dean D.
10-17-2010, 06:31 AM
All hail the Holy Black! Praise be to the trinity; Charcoal, Sulfur and Salt Peter!

In Lancaster's name, Amen.

Blacksmith
10-17-2010, 10:15 AM
After that tribute I think I should point out if anyone gets to the Delaware area they should plan a trip to Hagley Museum and Library in Wilmington along the Brandywine river not far from I-95. Hagley is the home of the original Du Pont powder works and has many restored buildings, machinery, and displays on the history of making Holy Black and the Du Pont Company. They also have things that would interest wives and childern. I have been many times and changing exhibits keep it new and fresh each time.

Here is a link to the main web site:
http://www.hagley.org/

And here is a link to their online interactive history of the powder works. Be sure to click on the inteactive features such as explosions for additional pictures and information. The worst explosion involved 200,000 pounds of BP at one time.
http://www.hagley.org/library/exhibits/brandywine/index.html

Blacksmith

waksupi
10-17-2010, 11:15 AM
After that tribute I think I should point out if anyone gets to the Delaware area they should plan a trip to Hagley Museum and Library in Wilmington along the Brandywine river not far from I-95. Hagley is the home of the original Du Pont powder works and has many restored buildings, machinery, and displays on the history of making Holy Black and the Du Pont Company. They also have things that would interest wives and childern. I have been many times and changing exhibits keep it new and fresh each time.

Here is a link to the main web site:
http://www.hagley.org/

And here is a link to their online interactive history of the powder works. Be sure to click on the inteactive features such as explosions for additional pictures and information. The worst explosion involved 200,000 pounds of BP at one time.
http://www.hagley.org/library/exhibits/brandywine/index.html

Blacksmith

I KNEW this topic would go somewhere interesting eventually!

SWIAFB
10-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Well every post hole I've seen was a muzzleloader. And that can be a deep subject in itself.

oneokie
10-17-2010, 05:28 PM
I KNEW this topic would go somewhere interesting eventually!

Maybe one of the future stops should be "barrel works?

qajaq59
10-17-2010, 06:08 PM
This is hysterical. He said to ignore the post and got 178 answers. :drinks:

mooman76
10-17-2010, 06:52 PM
179!!

fatnhappy
10-17-2010, 07:22 PM
This is hysterical. He said to ignore the post and got 178 answers. :drinks:

We did exactly what he asked. We ignored his request to ignore his post. See how logical that is?

No_1
10-17-2010, 07:22 PM
Everyone has an opinion[smilie=p:

oneokie
10-17-2010, 07:23 PM
179!!

180 and starting page 10.

Dang it. Dean and Robert beat me. lol

fatnhappy
10-17-2010, 07:25 PM
Word just came in:
in addition to offering free breast exams, DJ is also offering free brazilians utilizing his breast cancer awareness wax lube.

Ladies, in case you're wondering, DJ has a part time job as Ron Jeremy's stunt double. The resemblance above the waist is uncanny.

Blacksmith
10-17-2010, 08:28 PM
I don't think I could shoot purple boolit lube I mean what if somebody saw me. Even if nobody knew I'd know!

Blacksmith

MT Gianni
10-17-2010, 11:24 PM
Word just came in:
in addition to offering free breast exams, DJ is also offering free brazilians utilizing his breast cancer awareness wax lube.

Ladies, in case you're wondering, DJ has a part time job as Ron Jeremy's stunt double. The resemblance above the waist is uncanny.

I think he is making the lube from cut apart bracelets.

Beekeeper
10-17-2010, 11:44 PM
Yes everyone has an opinion but most are not allowed to air them.

Jim

Dean D.
10-18-2010, 01:11 AM
John, I don't think he cuts them apart, shrinks em on with a heat gun mebbe? Only DJ knows for sure though.

Dob, would that be "ignorant" or "ignoramous" or just "ignoble"?

oneokie
10-18-2010, 01:25 AM
You are getting sneaky, Dean

fatnhappy
10-18-2010, 07:28 AM
You are getting sneaky, Dean

you must mean that other guy.

Moonie
10-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Currently in Lead and lead alloy's.

Doby45
10-18-2010, 12:41 PM
I want some pink lube grooves!!!

qajaq59
10-18-2010, 01:06 PM
Here you go Doby45. Just stretch this out l and wrap it around your bullets.

SWIAFB
10-18-2010, 01:08 PM
This has become a heavy thread.

Doby45
10-18-2010, 01:51 PM
Here you go Doby45. Just stretch this out l and wrap it around your bullets.

SCHAWEEEEEET!!!, Thanks!

Hopefully we have not offended Ric by handling a lube groove transaction with him. ;)

thx997303
10-18-2010, 07:29 PM
Heavy thread?

Takes a lot of electrons I guess.

oneokie
10-18-2010, 09:17 PM
This is the second time to be in the Kit Room......................

Hey, now............ I time stamped this post 8:17 pm

KYCaster
10-18-2010, 09:33 PM
I've been trying to catch this thread for almost a week!! Can somebody catch it and drive a stake through it's heart????

Doby45, is this what you're looking for:

http://www.savethetatas.com/catalog/boob-lube/

Dean D.
10-18-2010, 09:47 PM
Where will it end up next? :popcorn:

ONLY THE SHADOW KNOWS....Muuuuwhahahahaha

oneokie
10-18-2010, 09:58 PM
This thing is getting its second wind.............

fryboy
10-18-2010, 10:48 PM
now found in " The Boolit Exchange "
quite possibly getting it's groove on :-P

Dean D.
10-19-2010, 06:13 AM
This thread has gotten so big it has it's own theater audience!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

SWIAFB
10-19-2010, 09:59 AM
If we all say a prayer this thread might make it psat Nov. 2nd.
Quess where it's at now .

Blacksmith
10-19-2010, 12:08 PM
I found it! Should we be posting comments appropriate to the forum it is currently on? Get out the vote Nov. 2nd.

Blacksmith

thx997303
10-19-2010, 12:27 PM
Comments appropriate to forum?

This is a magic test thread. It aint appropriate for anything.

oneokie
10-19-2010, 01:42 PM
A guess as to how many posts this thread recieves would be a type of competition.:popcorn:

thx997303
10-19-2010, 01:46 PM
Prolly, and I think Ric would cheat. :bigsmyl2:

SWIAFB
10-19-2010, 01:54 PM
How about a guess at how long of a fence this thread will be when it dries up ?
I'm in at 327.

waksupi
10-19-2010, 03:06 PM
I guess I could pick a number, and lock it after that post!

Trey45
10-19-2010, 03:09 PM
Deen Dood. This thread rawks.

fryboy
10-19-2010, 07:02 PM
now found in " Get-Togethers, Competition and Results "

ummm ... the results was in the post above
gettin' together ...thaz what we're doin'
and the competition has just begun ... so will it run a natural course or will it be killed off ( for whatever reason ?) ? ;)

RP
10-19-2010, 08:25 PM
Is this going to be a sticky on how to have fun and gain post score. I say it go to around 387

Blacksmith
10-19-2010, 09:44 PM
The Loob Groove thread is at 437 now and if he keeps circulating this one he will keep bringing in new blood so I think this could go viral. My guess is 500+ by the end of the year.

As long as everybody ignores it.

Blacksmith

Dean D.
10-19-2010, 10:01 PM
Waksupi's Loob Grooves are special but are they magical like this thread? I think not!

thx997303
10-19-2010, 10:22 PM
Dean's Magic Test Thread AKA: How to post useless things.

I think this is the 3rd thread like this.

Ric's, Rob's, and now Dean's.

oneokie
10-19-2010, 10:31 PM
At least it is in the appropriate forum now.:popcorn:

Three-Fifty-Seven
10-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Hunting . . . :mrgreen: Not sure for what?

oneokie
10-19-2010, 10:46 PM
Hunting . . . :mrgreen: Not sure for what?

Hot/Cold trail of this thread.:violin:

thx997303
10-19-2010, 11:15 PM
Gotta be an expert bull sniffer to find this thread. [smilie=l:

MT Gianni
10-20-2010, 12:09 AM
It might be in the wind but it is a sour smell.

MT Gianni
10-20-2010, 12:10 AM
Wow 5000 posts, I am Golden.

Buckshot
10-20-2010, 03:15 AM

..............Yeah buddy, you've hit the BIG TIME now![smilie=6:

..............Buckshot

Dean D.
10-20-2010, 03:57 AM

Gratz John! [smilie=p:

In honor of the occasion I'll just move this thread! [smilie=s:

oneokie
10-20-2010, 04:38 PM
I'm gonna rant.

This thread was MIA at 3:30 am CST, and at 9:30 am CST. A search for my posts would not find it, and a search for threads started by the OP would not find it.

It is now in casting equipment.

thx997303
10-20-2010, 04:40 PM
Moving it to where normal fellas can't see it is cheating. :-)

oneokie
10-20-2010, 04:44 PM
Moving it to where normal fellas can't see it is cheating. :-)

Normal?

thx997303
10-20-2010, 04:45 PM
Non-mods and Non-team boolits and non-vendor sponsors.

SWIAFB
10-20-2010, 04:56 PM
I looked all over for this thread. Glad you brought it back. Now I can think about doing a mould inventory.

oneokie
10-20-2010, 04:57 PM
You need to get out and about more. For a measly $10.00, one can become a member of Team Boolits. Threads in the VS forum are viewable by anyone at anytime. Only forum that is really off limits is the VS dicussion sub-forum. And I can only think of 2 Mods that would be able to put this thread in that forum.

waksupi
10-20-2010, 06:12 PM
I was puzzled, too. Could see it, couldn't post in it. And was seeing deleted posts last night? Someone must have been getting close to a magic number!

Beekeeper
10-20-2010, 06:38 PM
Now wait a minute I thought we were talking about used post holes and loob grooves, Then it was pixie dust, and now it is magic numbers?
What magic number and how do I get one?
Do you have to buy it?
Where do you send the USPO money order?

Jim

fryboy
10-20-2010, 06:42 PM
so ..... it seems it did end in a empty post hole for a bit ............

Johnch
10-20-2010, 07:01 PM
OK a few years back
I made 4+ miles of empty post holes
1 every 33 feet

If someone wants to dig them up
I will sell them cheap
As they are used

OK now in Casting equipment

Round and round where it will this thread be next
No one knows

John

Dean D.
10-20-2010, 07:59 PM
I'm gonna rant.

This thread was MIA at 3:30 am CST, and at 9:30 am CST. A search for my posts would not find it, and a search for threads started by the OP would not find it.

It is now in casting equipment.

What's an M1A Garand and Andy Griffith's kid got to do with it? :veryconfu

oneokie
10-20-2010, 08:07 PM
What's an(1) M1A Garand and (2)Andy Griffith's kid got to do with it? :veryconfu

#1--no such critter.

#2--I am sure someone can link Andy Griffith's kid to this thread........:drinks:

Wonder how long this will stick in Classics and Stickies??

PS, got any theories as to why it was missing in action early this morning? One of those space/time thingies?

fryboy
10-20-2010, 08:17 PM
mite just be a sticky now and will always be here :-P

Dean D.
10-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Ya got me Nokie, pesky nomenclature anyhow.

Missing???? The only thing missing about this thread is common sense and a useful purpose.

oneokie
10-20-2010, 08:33 PM
Ya got me Nokie, pesky nomenclature anyhow.

Missing???? The only thing missing about this thread is common sense and a useful purpose.

Well, it did not stick around very long in Classics and Stickies.

Did you not get the memo about common sense? It passed away a generation or two back.

Building post count does not count as a useful purpose? OUCH. :-P

Dean D.
10-20-2010, 08:37 PM
Memo??? I think I deleted it, thinking it was spam [smilie=f:

RP
10-20-2010, 09:24 PM
you rule dean sicko that you are

oneokie
10-20-2010, 09:29 PM
Page 13, anyone?

MT Gianni
10-20-2010, 10:07 PM
GPal threads got nothing on us.

lwknight
10-21-2010, 02:24 AM
Mt Gianni , I'm just waiting to see if your gold boolit goes away when the 100 more to go thread gets deleted.

Dean D.
10-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Gpal, Gschmal...pffft. Loob Grooves, Pulled Post Holes and mysteriously moving threads are much more interesting, dontcha think?

fryboy
10-21-2010, 11:37 AM
unlike the gpal thread ... this one often leaves me with a grin - that amigos is worthy ( and much nicer than getting ticked off at some one who is hosin' a bunch of fellow shooters )

btw ? now found in " Special Projects " ( deja vu ..wasnt it here before ?or am i just gettin confused trying to keep track of it ? lolz ermmm or both ;) )

qajaq59
10-21-2010, 11:53 AM
#246 Running hard and fast...... [smilie=2:

RP
10-21-2010, 12:27 PM
Its a good way to just get away from the rest of the world lets call this (Deans World) warning laws of physics still are in full effect.

Moonie
10-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Special projects now. Where will it end up next? Tune in tomorrow, same batty time, same batty channel.

fatnhappy
10-21-2010, 07:09 PM
Now wait a minute I thought we were talking about used post holes and loob grooves, Then it was pixie dust, and now it is magic numbers?

Correction Sir. DJ has made it quite clear he's peddling Fairy Dust. He's an old Navy man and knows less than nothing about Pixies.

JonB_in_Glencoe
10-21-2010, 09:56 PM
I have never hunted with CBs