PDA

View Full Version : Rcbs-great outfit

GOPHER SLAYER
10-04-2010, 03:18 PM
I just got off the phone with Rick at RCBS. I was on hold for maybe three minutes max and Rick asked how he could be of service. I told him I needed three of the retainer springs that hold shell holders in the ram of RCBS JR press. He said is that all and I said yes and he said give me your address and I will get that right out to you. I told him I would put this out on the web right now. Great company.

Three-Fifty-Seven
10-04-2010, 04:49 PM
Yes, they are a great company to do business with!

Big Boomer
10-05-2010, 07:48 PM
You are right! Great company.

Some years back I allowed the depriming device set screw on a set of .223 dies to get loose and the depriming pin got off center and bent the whole shaft. I hated to admit to such but called RCBS and told the person who answered what I had done and that I needed that whole shaft with expander button and a few extra de-priming pins. I told them to send me the item along with a bill and I would send them a check. They sent it all at no cost, paying the postage! Can't ask for better service than that. 'Tuck

white eagle
10-09-2010, 12:57 AM
top notch :Fire:

knifemaker
10-09-2010, 04:57 AM
Several months ago i walked into RCBS in Oroville, CA. to get a replacement primer part for my 30 year old RCBS Rockchucker press. Told the tech what i needed and that I had lost the part. He not only gve me a new small primer unit, but also gave me two new primer tubes and refused to take my money. I knew there was a reason why my Father-in-law told me to buy RCBS when he started teaching me to reload.

NoDakJak
10-10-2010, 08:20 AM
I purchased the first Little Dandy powder measure that came into Rapid City. That must have been 25 to thirty years ago. The plastic hopper finally split several months ago. I called RCBS several weeks ago and a new hopper arrived several days later at no cost and no questions asked. Great service! Neil

10-14-2010, 12:40 AM
There is a reason that when i'm getting people is started i tell them to buy green. I've had much the same experience with them.

Wayne Smith
10-25-2010, 08:37 PM
I bought an RCBS 1010 scale off eBay a few months ago - the cover was stained but the seller claimed it worked fine - I got it, I think, for around $26.00 plus shipping! Got it and started using it, the scale was very slow to come to final weight, and when I was loading some rifle rounds I noticed that, maybe a minute or so after I thought it was at final weight it would, very gradually, increase by about 0.1gr. Not significant for that load, but it wasn't my 9mm Mak! I packed it up and sent it to RCBS telling them the problem and asking for it to be reconditioned.

About three weeks later I get a box from them. I open it to find a brand new 1010 scale! I did expect the old one to be reconditioned, I did not expect a new one.