PDA

View Full Version : Guns show season

dragonrider
09-26-2010, 02:15 AM
Is finally back in New England. Off to Marlboro Ma today, Got a bunch of things to look for and of course only so much cash which will no doubt be short of what I really need. But at least there will be half a dozen or more shows between now and spring. Need a 45 ACP revolver, some 40 S&W stuff, dies and such, would like to find a set up for my 650 Dillon but won't hold my breath on that, I will probably have to order that from Dillon, $61.00, so I said the hell with it and I will buy Lee, $55.00, for that price I will get the Dillon if I have to buy new. Coiuld do with a new rifle, don't know what but it doesn't really matter as long as I can cast for it. I could go for another 303, and I have only 4 levers so that is another possibility. And of course always on the lookout for components and tools. especialy tools, what can you do without tools. Also placing an order at speedy metals this week for material to make a swage press or two.

jhrosier
09-26-2010, 08:08 AM
Paul

I'm about 40 miles from you, in Warren.
I have several milsurp rifles that I have been thinking about selling.
If you don't find anything interesting at the show and are interested, drop me a PM.
I have several other commitments this weekend, otherwise I would be attending the Marlboro show.
I will attend the Springfield show in Oct.

Jack

JonB_in_Glencoe
09-26-2010, 08:34 AM
the one show I am a vendor at...Is this weekend.
I picked up a S&W 1917 45acp revolver, it was tough to dish out 700 for it, but it is the nicest "non-rebuilt" one I've seen at a gunshow. It still has some flaking bluing, worn grips with 4 notches filed into them. It has a 5 digit SN with crisp "US Army" and "United States Property" engraving.
...also picked up a nice Redhawk in 41 :)

mooman76
09-26-2010, 10:28 AM
I will go to the next gun show here. I will actually have some money for a change. Nothing I need but lot's I want. The've been real regular here since Obama was runing, almost every month but also got expensive(er).