PDA

View Full Version : Graf Catalog

EMC45
09-24-2010, 08:21 AM
Got a Grafs catalog yesterday and they are already advertising the 4th Cast Bullet Handbook from Lyman. I called Lyman and they said Mid Oct. for delivery......What is going on here?!

Rocky Raab
09-24-2010, 09:04 AM
It's simple. It takes a long time to design and print a catalog. If Graf waited until every new product is actually available before they start designing, they never have a catalog at all.

Or, they could leave that item out, and people would wonder why Graf doesn't sell it.

fryboy
09-29-2010, 12:42 AM
ummm honestly lyman did a blurb back in the late winter about it , since that time midway had it listed with delivery dates that kept getting pushed back and back and back and then lyman started doing the same thing and finally midway changed their add to " coming soon" lolz if u read the title on this thread u can see how wrong even i was ( hindsight is always a killer lolz )
http://www.handloadersbench.com/forum95/11813.html

Silent
09-29-2010, 01:26 AM
Got a Grafs catalog yesterday and they are already advertising the 4th Cast Bullet Handbook from Lyman. I called Lyman and they said Mid Oct. for delivery......What is going on here?!

October huh? Guess that explains why they haven't shipped the one I ordered yet.