PDA

View Full Version : We Cast More Then Bullets!!!!!

OLPDon
09-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Although I only needed to post one question on the old now gone shooters cast bullet board and indeed was given (as always) great advice. I have always found this board outstanding on knowledge, but more importantly I have found enormous Hearts and Souls from around the World. The standard here is we trust each other and signed contracts are not needed ask or implied. As I come to this board on many occasions I find more then knowledge I find a true hearted sprits with Love for there fellow man from around the World.

One this day which all Around World we surly remember where we were at this time I would express to my fellow Firefighters, my Brother Police Officers, Miltary Armed Forces, EMS Workers and Your Family. Thank You "JOB WELL DONE "

WE CAST MORE THEN BULLEST HERE!!!!!

GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sept. 11, 2001 (remembered)

Those who given there last full measure and those who will still give there last full measure.
Least we never forget.

montana_charlie
09-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Sept. 11, 2001 (remembered)

Those who given there last full measure and those who will still give there last full measure.
Lest we never forget.
America must press on with this struggle until, in the words of Charlie Daniels, "The last fallen hero rests in peace."
CM