PDA

View Full Version : reloaders reference

parrott1969
09-12-2010, 12:36 AM
can anyone out there burn me a copy of reloaders reference for window vista? I have tried downloading it without sucess. I have tried everything I know to get a copy of this with out any luck, so I thought I might try begging.

nicholst55
09-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Shoot me an e-mail or private message with your e-mail address, and I'll try to e-mail it to you.

Charlie Two Tracks
09-12-2010, 03:34 PM
Does this work with Windows 7? I can't seem to get it to work. Probably my fault.

MT Gianni
09-12-2010, 03:57 PM
Mine with Vista worked on all but the loads. I could not get the loads to show up no matter how many times I installed and removed it.

gwilliams2
09-13-2010, 09:32 PM
If we're talkin about the same thing, the Reloaders Reference is actually an Access database and I have no problems running it with MS Office 2010 and Windows 7; ran it previously with Vista and Office 2003

selmerfan
09-14-2010, 08:20 AM
I ran it with Vista, I'm running it with Windows 7 now. No problems.

Echo
09-14-2010, 12:46 PM
Might need a copy of Open Office, if it has an Access clone, to run Reloaders Reference.

timkelley
09-14-2010, 09:46 PM
Is there a web address for 'Reloaders Reference'?

Gar
09-15-2010, 09:07 AM
Is there a web address for 'Reloaders Reference'?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/reloadersrfrnce/

Wayne Smith
09-16-2010, 08:38 PM
OK, I downloaded it, have Access, and all I get is that whatever I try to open is not a valid path? Did I miss something?

odoh
09-16-2010, 10:45 PM
I'm using Open Office and Backup user data gets an 2950 fail error. Diff PCs, one Vista another XP

1dbbehr
02-16-2011, 12:10 PM
Wiljen,

Great Program, thanks for all your Hard work. I Love this multitude of Information. I made some changes to the program to include some of the items that I like to have included. Not being familiar with any programing at all, I was able to deciefer the Code, Tables, Forms, Reports and add the following Items. Its just the way I like it.

In the Inventory Menu the following items are added.
Reloading Dies- Add / Edit / Search
Live Ammo Inventory- Add / Edit / Search
Primer Inventory- Primer Inventory (Table)
Firearms- Add To Inventory (Blank Form)
Powder Inventory- Powder Inventory (Table)
Reloading Cost Calc- Fixed, and included costs for New and Reloaded Ammo
Print Inventories- Added Reloading Dies and Caliber Search, Previews and Print
Print Inventories- Added Live Ammo and Cartridge Search, Previews and Print

In the Reference Section, Added
Dillion 450-550 Caliber Conversions

In the Firearms Manuals, Added
Add to Manuals for Each Manual

In the Targets, Added
Add Targets and Search Targets by Group

Fixed Several Names, Descriptions & Layouts of Tables, Forms & Reports

Thanks for all this great info in one spot. And for allowing Changes and Additions to the Program.

1dbbehr