grog18b
09-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Oooooooooooooo I like the REAL BIG ONE. (and I'm not from Texas!) GROG

Doby45
09-01-2010, 10:13 PM
I like it plenty good...

billabong
09-01-2010, 10:48 PM
since the emergence of GPalVP, Ben canon AKA Atherd and GPalboss on various websites disappeared and no longer posting? I wonder why? LOL

BTW :lovebooli you guys are awsome.

bill

thx997303
09-01-2010, 11:54 PM
I can't figure out how to put it in my sig. :(

Doby45
09-02-2010, 12:04 AM
lol... Save a copy of the one you want locally. Then go in to edit your sig and it will say toward the bottom "Upload signature picture" or something like that and then just upload it..

EOD3
09-02-2010, 05:03 AM
I don't use any of the various online payment/escrow outfits so please excuse me for being completely uninformed. (That's my story and I'm sticking to it)

Can someone please give me the Readers Digest abridged version of the issue?

missionary5155
09-02-2010, 06:29 AM
Greetings
I would but the llama service to the U.S. takes about 8 weeks of hard walking,spitting and just the usuall tying up traffic.

a.squibload
09-03-2010, 09:18 PM
...Can someone please give me the Readers Digest abridged version of the issue?

Paypal might cancel transactions that it finds are gun-related, also might cancel memberships.
Gpal came along to tap part of the market for online money transfer, stating they are gun-neutral.
Gpal experienced problems paying out to sellers who had money coming.
I can't say what kind of problems, opinions range from criminality to idiocy.
Apparently many sellers are still waiting months later for their money.
Gpal claims to be working on the problem.
A guy with an official-sounding name related to Gpal has been posting messages on various forums defending Gpal.
His attitude is less than courteous, sometimes insulting.
He has used an avatar depicting a robber running with a bag of money.

You can research further, I won't take a chance on using Gpal again.

PS: if you wanted basic info on the usage of online pay services, I could do that too.

scb
09-04-2010, 10:15 AM
I think someone "hacked" his avatar. The day he posted the avatar was the same as the one shown at the top of this thread without the red circle and slash. I do think the new one is more appropriate. I sent them an email asking why people were no longer willing to accept Gpal as a source of payment. The response I received sounded like it was written by GpalVP.

fatnhappy
09-04-2010, 11:24 AM
I think someone "hacked" his avatar. The day he posted the avatar was the same as the one shown at the top of this thread without the red circle and slash. I do think the new one is more appropriate. I sent them an email asking why people were no longer willing to accept Gpal as a source of payment. The response I received sounded like it was written by GpalVP.

Hacking implies unauthorized access. The forum is privately owned and as such, the terms of use (AKA "rools") belong to and can be changed by the forum owner.

I don't know if the forum owner or one of his minions changed the avatar of the obnoxious and arrogant liar from Gpal, but it's possible. If that's the case, it's not hacking.

Trey45
09-04-2010, 12:20 PM
<------- Non hacking minion.

scb
09-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Hacking implies unauthorized access. The forum is privately owned and as such, the terms of use (AKA "rools") belong to and can be changed by the forum owner.

I don't know if the forum owner or one of his minions changed the avatar of the obnoxious and arrogant liar from Gpal, but it's possible. If that's the case, it's not hacking.

My most sincere apologies. :groner:

EOD3
09-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Well, the moral of this story is obvious... Do NOT be an obnoxious, arrogant liar from Gpal when there are minions about. :redneck:

PS: What does a "non-hacking minion smiley" look like? Should we have a scavenger hunt?

jsizemore
09-04-2010, 09:28 PM
Please go to White Label Lube's website, Lar's45 at the bottom of this page and read Glenn's caution about not getting his money from Gpal and he isn't going to take orders that use Gpal. When one of the good guys says something, I listen.