PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Lube Bullet Lube?

Wolfgang
09-06-2006, 06:41 PM
Hello All,

New to the forum but have been lurking about for quite some time now. I have been casting on an off for around 15yrs. Now to my question, I bought a large batch of stuff from an old gentalman with included mostly casting and sizing equipment. Also included was what appeared to be an ancient box of bullet lube called "Perfect Lube". Seems this was processed out in CA by Woodward and Cooper. Has anyone ever heard of or used this stuff? It is in solid sticks and is semi soft and a dark blue color. Just wondering if I should get it a spin or not. This is to no one in particular and to all of you in general... Thank you for the information provided on this board. I've found lots of it very useful and learned some things that I never knew.:-D

Thanks again,

Wolfgang

waksupi
09-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Welcome aboard, Wolfgang. I think the best advise, is to test it out, and see what velocity range it will stand up to. Probably a sure thing for pistols, and may work equally as well for rifle.

Sixgun Symphony
09-06-2006, 08:15 PM
I would test it out and see.

44man
09-07-2006, 07:42 AM
Big problem using that old lube! It might be the best stuff ever and once it is gone, there is no more. You will hoard a little of it the rest of your life.