PDA

View Full Version : Resurrecting old posts

Mk42gunner
08-09-2010, 01:17 AM
I have noticed lately that quite a few older posts are being resurrected. This is good, it means people are finding something interesting by using the search function.

I just read the thread about the .351 Winchester, and realized that I like the ergonomics of the operating rod poking out the front of the forearm; wish I'd have bought one of the ones I saw twenty years ago.

While there is plenty of good information on the current pages, there is even more readily available in the archives.

Robert

missionary5155
08-09-2010, 06:21 AM
Good morning
+1 I use the Search whenever I need some info. Sometimes it is a struggle trying to figure out the best Word or Phrase but it works.

Buckshot
08-11-2010, 03:26 AM
.............Yup, as Mk42gunner said, you know folks are cruising back through the posts and finding stuff or interest. Besides, it's fun if you had a post in some old 4-5 year old thread! You can say, "Did I really say that!? :-)

..............Buckshot

JIMinPHX
08-11-2010, 03:34 AM
The only thing I find frustrating about the search function is that it doesn't pick up fragments. If I do a search on "223" it will not pick up any occurrence of ".223". I think that a lot of good posts get missed because of that.