PDA

View Full Version : Any problems with Cylindersmith ?

Changeling
08-08-2010, 06:36 PM
It's probably just me being impatient but I sent a Ruger 45 SS cylinder to cylindersmith.com a couple weeks ago and haven't heard a word, I tried emailing a week ago but haven't received a response.
At the time I sent it the website said about 5 days turnaround.

Is anyone else having difficulty like this in the last couple weeks?:sad:

upr45
08-09-2010, 08:41 AM
I sent a blackhawk convertable set there this past winter & got them back in about 2 wks (I live in the sticks & it takes a while to get things shipped here). I believe cylinders are his hobby/night job, and it is vacation time of the year. He's always been a straight shooter to me.

Changeling
08-10-2010, 03:59 PM
I sent a blackhawk convertable set there this past winter & got them back in about 2 wks (I live in the sticks & it takes a while to get things shipped here). I believe cylinders are his hobby/night job, and it is vacation time of the year. He's always been a straight shooter to me.

Evidently he has been very busy, I received the cylinder today.

Sorry for the post, like I said, and was right, just paranoid, the work is as smooth as can be and when you think about the volume he must have the time frame was awesome.
Just me wanting to play with my new toy! I am very sorry for this post, there was absolutely no reason for it once one considers everything!!!:bigsmyl2: